Case study brazil (1 Viewer)

nb2594

HSC
N/A
heyy i just needed help into making notes for my case study Brazil. I have an inclass essay on Brazil and I can't take notes in so pretty much have to memorize everything.

Anyways I just needed help in making my notes I'm using Leading Edge book should i make by Brazil notes according to Chapter 1 and 2 which is talking about financial flows and trade etc or should i just summarize what it says on Brazil in the book.
Let me know if this doesnt make sense!!!

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Be wary of using just a textbook when composing notes for an essay. They tend to be quite limited and teachers will be able to recognise this in a heartbeat. I would recommend doing some other research to consolidate what information you may find in the textbook.

http://www.economist.com/topics/brazil

The Economist is a good source for analytical articles relating to different economies which is ideal for the HSC. Keep in mind that the Economist does cover politics and social issues as well so you may need to do some trawling but there is quite a lot of good stuff there.

Also, don't be afraid of looking through Wikipedia for information regarding the Brazilian economy. NEVER cite Wikipedia but have a look at the footnotes at the bottom of the page and verify any claims made in the article by googling it for a credible source.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)