Case study for each topic (1 Viewer)

2late

My business tutor has advised that I get a case study for each topic of the course. But my attempts (albeit very lame) have found nothing.

I'm trying to stay away from the big and over used case studies. Any ideas on businesses of websites which could be of use?

Actually I really need a global business case study. I don't feel like using the school one.

Roors

HSC
go to the post "financial-case study"
nupil and truly in bliss suggested some real good things...

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
as much as u odnt want to use big and overused ones..they often have the most info.... but yeah not doing maccas/pepsi/coca/qantas can be a good thing for the markers..as well as the need to bs if u forgot ur facts... just a note..a lot of smaller companies dont have a whole lotta info.... i have got a couple small ones that no one has ever heard of....but it was realli hard to get info relevant to the syllabus..... so i would settle for a biz that is sorta in between the two extremes of popularity..

if u cant find antyhing...go and flip thru ur textbook...if ur using syks/codsi or the chapman or the bulmer..(dunno abt the others...cant remember from memory) there are usualli case studies for each topic... if u wana expand....search for info on the biz that has been mentioned in a textbook..cuz that usualli shows there is a fair bit of educational info on that biz..

jodiepodie

hey
in class we did southcorp and it is great. check out www.southcorp.com it worked well. as long as you apply the case study to what the question asks i.e how does a business expand globally - relate this to a business you have studied... you'll be fine.... i used triple j as a case study for marketing.... it was great!

*tasha*

I agree with Jodiepodie, it was a good case study to...study?!?

Covered every angle needed in HSC Business Studies and was known to many students since it was to do with well-known wines which we've all seen in the local Liquorland or Vintage Cellars

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)