Case Study (QANTAS) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smurf133

Does anyone need some study notes for business Case Study of Qantas. I'm prepeard to swap my notes with anyone who do Qantas as their case study for yr 12.

Thanks guy good luck wit ur trials :p

Sam

samboh
HSC
ppl who use bored of studies don't swap notes...
they SHARE them!

manly girl

As your teacher about getting the Qanats Case Study Book.
It's by David Broadbridge and a product of Tim Riley Publications.

philbert_frog

Yeah manly_girl we just got that today - looks pretty mad, nice and concise. Is there are booklet produced by Qantas as well??? Because when we did our global case study (no. 1) on HSBC we got a fat glossy booklet produced by them all about the company. It was one-sided (obviously - being produced by HSBC) but it was really good for the assessment task. However it didn't suit the CSSA paper's q27-28 at all :(

El

we have actually done both case studies, HSBC and Qantas. As far as I know the Qantas case study is an independent case study- it's not put out by Qantas themselves where as HSBC was. (Kind of a promo hey??) But our teacher said, "try to know both of them, one in more detail than the other" time allowing of course, so that we don't find ourselves in the predicament you were. I know Qantas better because it interests me more and basicall that HSBC booklet really annoyed me in that it seemed like one big bias advertisement for the company (appologies to any HSBC employees/ family memebers!!!) How did you go in your trials anyway?

instinct

SOMEONE PM ME!! I NEED SOME CASE STUDY FOR QANTAS NOTESS!!! HSBCS??? PLEASE>> :)

roo

HSC
the problem is.. so many people in the state are doing Qantas that you can't BS about it anymore.. :( need to hunt down another case study.. HSBC is just plain boring!

suzie4545

HSC
yeah id love to swap notes.... im desperate for qantas info please....

minnsy8700

qantas case study

i really need some notes on qantas. only just started yr 12 so i dont have ne notes to swap. would really appreciate it . thanx

bec1990

HSC
just started year 12 and would really like any notes ppl hav on busienss management and change- please help me:(

mickael

HSC
hey, i'm also doing QANTAS for managing change- 1st topic of business studies HSC.

COULD ANYONE POSSIBLE HELP ME WITH THE FOLLOWIG QUESTIONS:

Explain hot the adoption of more modern theories of managemnt has improved QANTAS' competitive position?

Assess the impact of the global business environment on the role and structure of QANTAS?

Evaluate how effectively QANTAS managemtn has responded to the pressure for change?

you help would be grealty appreciated..

p.s. we dont use a case study in class

francoisishak

HSC
Does anyone need some study notes for business Case Study of Qantas. I'm prepeard to swap my notes with anyone who do Qantas as their case study for yr 12.

Thanks guy good luck wit ur trials :p
yea i do can u plz post them up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)