Case study question (1 Viewer)

rsingh

HSC
I'm confused abt the case study we gotta know.
What exactly are we meant to know about a case study, and where and when exactly are we meant to use it in the exam?
I heard you're suppose to incoporate in the ext. response of the last section, even if the question doesn't specify it? Is that true?

Anyway, what case studies are ppl using?

hipPo3

HSC
rsingh said:
I'm confused abt the case study we gotta know.
What exactly are we meant to know about a case study, and where and when exactly are we meant to use it in the exam?
I heard you're suppose to incoporate in the ext. response of the last section, even if the question doesn't specify it? Is that true?

Anyway, what case studies are ppl using?
I think it's in section 4 ... so at the end of the test.

Just try and go in-detail with your case study. Understand what strategies they use in thier business and so forth. How do you not know this by now ?!?

chinkyeye

HSC
wait, i dont' get it ooo....so wats in da test like i knoe section I is multiple chcoice and then u got shrt asnwers,,,thenw ats after that
u gotta right like 2 essays ey??

rsingh

HSC
Nah I had no clue what to do with it.
We were just given a case study then told to "know it".
But where and when to use it I had no clue!?

So Section 4 aye? How "detailed" exactly are we meant to go into it?

Perry

My teacher has been telling us to know two case studies well for section IV but then i found a band 5/6 sample answer and it did not make ONE referrence to any business, it simply regurgitated relivant information to the question and used no actual examples, i'm very confused now, how is this darn thing supposed to be done?

Jexi

HSC
Perry said:
My teacher has been telling us to know two case studies well for section IV but then i found a band 5/6 sample answer and it did not make ONE referrence to any business, it simply regurgitated relivant information to the question and used no actual examples, i'm very confused now, how is this darn thing supposed to be done?
It may interest you to know that when they pick out these sample responses for the standards package and all, they've very rushed (last day before the marking centre shuts down) and they just find the first one from the pile. So unsually at times their high responses are not the best example of a higher response answer.

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
if u can get a band 5/6 without using a case study.. i aint using one!! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)