cases for world order? (1 Viewer)

cass01

just wondering if anyone could help me in regards to cases for world order. that is the hardest topic for me and yeah i reallly need some help plse.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE DOING THE LEGAL EXAM 2MORROW!
Plse help!! lol

digmahstigma

HSC
do u mean case studies? argh i dont have any notes on the comp mainly cos i learn better writing them out

but ummm heres some stuff u can research

yugoslavia and rwanda - international tribunals
east timor - peacekeeping forces [effective]
rwanda - peacekeeping forces [ineffective]
iraq - force as a non-legal measure
palestine/israel - retaliation + ineffectiveness of security council

thats all im using

cass01

world order? help

i was wondering if anyone had sum info. like legislation and media stuff that u could help me with for world order. im stuffed. lol

I am the eggman

The darfur crisis in Sudan has been described as the worst humanitarian crisis - my whole extended response is based around it . u should give a look at that crisis.

Good luck

rogersla

Dude
HSC
You can generalise with a lot of small cases, if you feel so inclined.

For example, in an "evaluate the effectivenes of legal and non-legal measures in achieving world order" question, you can say:

One legal measure is the ICC, established by the Rome Statute (1998). To date, the US has still not signed the Rome Statute because it fears that its troops could be prosecuted against. In theory it is an effective meausre blah blah coz its binding. However, it still hasn't prosecuted an individual and its aiming to prosecute Slobodan Milosevic for Crimes Against Humanity.

The EU is also a great example for everything surround World Order coz it has the fundamental ideas of World Order in place.

Does that help at all? Good luck...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)