Cases (1 Viewer)

revoltism

exactly when and where in the four topics do u intergrate case studies? ive never done that in my life and got 80s and stuff
i never knew.
so where exactly?

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
u basicalli try to find a releveant info abt ur case study for each of the dob pt/sub pt of the sylabus... in terms of when to use it...

when they ask u a question eg: *analyse the amrketing stratgies adopted by ur case study *

the way i suusali do it is:

split it into 2 parts:
1. give textbook info. eg: the various amrketing stratgies include .....

2. case study eg: for TIB Ltd, it adopts a XXX strategy. Their particular customer loyalty programe called TIB Smile was implemented in 2001, and the biz saw an increase in profitability by 5%

so basicalli in terms of case studies u should try to say:

1. general strategy adopted
2. try to give a specific eg of that strategy..in this case the custoemr loyalty program called *TIB Smile* (although some biz dont have a specific example..but many do...so u really should try to find some examples)
3. resutl: profit increased? decreased? try to give a stat... if stat unavaialabel...try to look thru annual reports or quaterli reports..they usualli state it.... if u relaly cant find anythign...just give a gerneral statement eg: *as a result, TIB Ltd saw an increase in productivity and sales were positive*

revoltism

would these be in the final essays where you get to choose or in short answer?
ive forgotten the whole layout of this test

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
final quesiton where u get to choose between 2 questions... u must use case study...

for the biz report before that seciotn, u dont need to use cae study cuz its lyk scenario ones...eg: TIB is losing profitability, market share, etc

u dotn need case studies for SA..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)