• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Casual Clothes Day Restrictions (1 Viewer)

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
we get about one a term but they are for chairty - cost a gold coin, i got a relig school so we havta cover shoulders n stomach..
and why do sluts only come out on mufti.. our sluts and hardcores make it evident from the way they wear their normal uniform..

Slimeboy

HSC
We had one kid come wearing a potato sack. He got told to change.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hahaha, rules for mufti day

that's classic

we now have an actual 'uniform policy'

yeah right

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
LOL! I wear whatever I want to school on casual days.

funniboi

HSC
I cannot remmeber the last time our school had a muftiday.

there was this day where you could wear traditional clothes from your culture; or uniform.
ahahahhaha.

damn.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
At my school you can't wear anything like a singlet top if you're a girl or anything that will "distract" the teachers or semi-see through.... so teachers can't see your bra... for the guys, you have to wear clothes... obviously...

onigiri

HSC
The only reason my school has mufti days is to raise money for EVERYTHING. My school was so set out to get a new school bus that they had 3 consecutive wednesdays of mufti day and i still don't see the new school bus... hmmm...

The only restriction which they put on mufti days is "clothing should be neat modest and appropriate." sooo many yr7ers got busted the last muftil day for not wearing the proper clothing, but its open to interpretation.

PrettyNoose

HSC
we're having an 'olympics day' thing, where we wear jerseys or some crap of our country but we can't wear them to and from school. and we have to pay two dollars.

oh and i go to high school

onigiri

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
our grade had mufti day today...we had something called "Integration Day" where we did relaxing stuff after the Trials... we had a yoga session and a Liturgy. The school provided us with morning tea and lunch. Overall, a good day.

Oh, we had to wear comfortable clothes cos we were doing yoga.

Sounded like fun :) I did Yoga for sport the whole of last term and by the end of it i was so bored of it. i'm not very flexible so most of the time i just sat around while they did really complicated stretches.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Oh im lucky we get to wear whatever we want everyday..well as long as its green, grey, black or white and isnt like totally inappropriate. It rocks!!

I remember i did Yoga last yr and if u actually can suck at Yoga, i did like majorly :uhhuh:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
PrettyNoose said:
we're having an 'olympics day' thing, where we wear jerseys or some crap of our country but we can't wear them to and from school. and we have to pay two dollars.

oh and i go to high school
bahahahahaha.

onigiri

HSC
Sweets said:
I remember i did Yoga last yr and if u actually can suck at Yoga, i did like majorly :uhhuh:
prolly not as bad as me! I couldn't even touch my toes for that matter... I could only reach a little bit below my knees which tells you how unflexible I am :uhhuh:

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
onigiri said:
prolly not as bad as me! I couldn't even touch my toes for that matter... I could only reach a little bit below my knees which tells you how unflexible I am :uhhuh:
Well thats a big statement saying ur worse then me cause i suck pretty bad :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)