catholic and curious!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
hey guys; what does sex feel like for the first time?

I am interested in trying it.. but I'm a catholic schoolgirl with really overprotective conservative parents who have made me promise to wait until i'm in love and married. i'm not stupid and i'm not some dumb skank or anything, so I want to research before i try anything. what's it like? will it hurt? is it really as good as everybody says or should i save myself until marriage?

thanks guys, any input is appreciated xx.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I too am Islamic and curious.

HSC
EbonyTW said:
I too am Islamic and curious.
but if i had sex with a muslim, doesn't that mean that i'm even more in trouble with jesus?

EDIT - um wait wat ur avatar says ur a girl lol? :S

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Surrender yourself to Allāh.

Islam says sex is good for you.

jsbithy

HSC
N/A
genericusername said:

I am interested in trying it.. but I'm a catholic schoolgirl with really overprotective conservative parents who have made me promise to wait until i'm in love and married. i'm not stupid and i'm not some dumb skank or anything, so I want to research before i try anything. what's it like? will it hurt? is it really as good as everybody says or should i save myself until marriage?

I'm not sure either, not like it matters anyway cause I will never have sex.

Tristanator

HSC
genericusername said:

Pfft, Catholics practise sex before marriage - how the hell else do you think we manage to outbreed every other religion?

What your parents dont know won't hurt them.

icelillies

In the twisted branches of the faraway tree
HSC
EbonyTW said:
Surrender yourself to Allāh.

Islam says sex is good for you.
Actually the Bible also encourages sex - it just isn't too hot for sex before marriage/fornication - or sex outside of marriage (adultry).

As to what sex is like - I have no idea and I really have no desire to engage in such activities, as sex = committment = loss of personal time = (ultimately) a loss of fulfilling everything I want to do. Procreation is a blurb...lol

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Tristanator said:
Pfft, Catholics practise sex before marriage - how the hell else do you think we manage to outbreed every other religion?

What your parents dont know won't hurt them.
the muslims have got you beat actually

they don't have sex before marriage, they just get married at 9 instead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)