• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Catholic School Trial HSC Exams 09 (1 Viewer)

ricardo28

HSC
Hey everyone!

Just wondering if anyone who did the Catholic school trials this year is willing to share the questions that were in their papers for the following subjects:

- Ancient History (Pompeii and Herculaneum, Sparta, Julius Caesar and The Fall of the Roman Republic)

- Business Studies

- Advanced English

If you could please put the questions up from these exams it would be extremely helpful when coming to study for the actual hsc and just to get an idea on what other types of questions may be asked.

thanks!! :)

NCB619

I Am The Chorus
HSC
Is the security period for CSSA over yet?
it should be, considering I got my exams back. however, the teachers at our school get a mixture of trial exams and chop and change questions...so I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly what is what in each exam (I don't do Ancient history though)

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Is the security period for CSSA over yet?

The security for the CSSA trials ends on the day the exam is officially timetabled. There is no extension beyond the timetabled day as students are allowed to remove the papers from the exam room on that day.

The Independents state that the papers aren't to be removed and are secured until the end of Week 6.

-Onlooker-

HSC
Hey everyone!

Just wondering if anyone who did the Catholic school trials this year is willing to share the questions that were in their papers for the following subjects:

- Ancient History (Pompeii and Herculaneum, Sparta, Julius Caesar and The Fall of the Roman Republic)

- Business Studies

- Advanced English

If you could please put the questions up from these exams it would be extremely helpful when coming to study for the actual hsc and just to get an idea on what other types of questions may be asked.

thanks!! :)

Adv. English:

Belonging: How do the texts explore Varied and complex ideas of belonging
Story: They give you stimulus that's very broad and you write a piece :)

Which electives do you do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)