Catholic School Trials (1 Viewer)

zaqwerty

HSC
I did modern today and it was really easy.

All of my exams have been easy.

I just hope the trend keeps up with maths :(

historykidd

HSC
zaqwerty said:
I did modern today and it was really easy.

All of my exams have been easy.

I just hope the trend keeps up with maths :(
I agree.

The questions were stupidly basic - I was gunning for a Weimar question about the role of the army and lo and behold - a generic question regarding downfall.

It did stuff me up slightly I rushed it - what extended responses did you guys do for Germany as a society?

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I dunno, but I've never had too much trouble with the CSSA maths exams, they seem relatively easy compared to some of the other papers I've done. But then, most of those harder ones were Sydney Grammer School papers.
have to agree, cssa maths trials aren't very hard in comparison with other schools

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
I dunno, but I've never had too much trouble with the CSSA maths exams, they seem relatively easy compared to some of the other papers I've done. But then, most of those harder ones were Sydney Grammer School papers.
quiet surprisingly, i dedicated my studies 4 maths in term 2 in completing the CSSA papers from 1992 - 2006, which in turn surprised me further wen i completed them ...
but yeah theyr no biggy
u find some independants are far more difficult.

Bec-B

HSC
historykidd said:
I agree.

The questions were stupidly basic - I was gunning for a Weimar question about the role of the army and lo and behold - a generic question regarding downfall.

It did stuff me up slightly I rushed it - what extended responses did you guys do for Germany as a society?
Yeah Modern was so much easier than i expected...i was freaking out but it turned out okay. That being said I'll wait to get my marks back before I say anything, lol.

Anyhow, for Germany I did (a), the downfall one, 7 pages.

For personalities (Albert Speer) did 5 pages, then for Cold War I did another 5 (not so sure about how I went in that essay!), did question (a) for that one too, the one about ideologies. Nearly did Reagan but changed my mind at the last minute.

Extension English tomorrow, then 3 to go!

historykidd

HSC
Bec-B said:
Yeah Modern was so much easier than i expected...i was freaking out but it turned out okay. That being said I'll wait to get my marks back before I say anything, lol.

Anyhow, for Germany I did (a), the downfall one, 7 pages.

For personalities (Albert Speer) did 5 pages, then for Cold War I did another 5 (not so sure about how I went in that essay!), did question (a) for that one too, the one about ideologies. Nearly did Reagan but changed my mind at the last minute.

Extension English tomorrow, then 3 to go!
Yeah me too!

How did you structure your modern response? I attempted to go thematically i.e. predisposition to cultural influences, opposition to the weimar, political inability of statesman, economic and role of hitler but it sorta all imploded on me :burn:

I have EE1 also tomorrow - cbf since its worth so little for mine.

I did Speer also - the first question was slightly wierd but I just still went Narrative stylz with more emphasis on the influences in his life i.e. father/hitler etc.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Ahmed A said:
quiet surprisingly, i dedicated my studies 4 maths in term 2 in completing the CSSA papers from 1992 - 2006, which in turn surprised me further wen i completed them ...
but yeah theyr no biggy
u find some independants are far more difficult.
how u get the papers from 1992 - 2006 ?????????????????????? can yaz post some up :S

zaqwerty

HSC
I don't do Germany - but the Russia questions were extremely easy also. They were broad enough so that you could bring in knowledge from a lot of the topic just to answer the question, which was helpful, because if it was very specific I would have died.

I liked the "influence" personality question, simply because I dont know many details about my personality's life.

The second half of the personality question was a joke. I mean, seriously.

zaqwerty

HSC
Oh, and Visual Arts tomorrow..

My art teacher said "it is the hardest visual arts exam I have ever seen", and that "it's like they've run out of things to ask and they're getting really specific".

*Yay*

jonoe7

HSC
are u ppl retarded!!! modern was hell confusing DIFFERENT VISIONS...that was like getting raped by the exam paper!!! and the sources didnt have the answers!! but thats just me

ryn101

HSC
zaqwerty said:
Oh, and Visual Arts tomorrow..

My art teacher said "it is the hardest visual arts exam I have ever seen", and that "it's like they've run out of things to ask and they're getting really specific".

*Yay*
And i thought the previous were hard to understand :burn:

Oh well.

tkinnear

lalala..
HSC
As soon as I opened the Modern Paper I was like OMG, but after I took a second to plan an essay structure the questions weren't actually that bad!

Did any of you guys do Arab Israeli? What question did you pick? I did (b) and talked about Labour/Likud policies and terrorism etc...hope that was the right kind of thing?

Arab-Israeli is, for some reason, my worst topic in Modern :(

Other than that...although I wouldn't say I've aced these exams, the questions have not been hard at all, I could answer every one of them with enough information to get marks, and by the time the HSC roles around I'm sure I'll be ready...so hopefully these exams are an indication of the level of difficulty of the HSC? If they're harder like some people are saying, then that would be great!!

=D

Harvey321

KALIFORNIA
HSC
i did modern too.

- weimar collapse: gud
- speer: both gud
- ww1? attitudes threw me abit but hope to get about 7-9 for each lol
- conflict in europe: who did this? i did appeasement?? ne1 hav ne comments on it?? it was ok, i only got bout 6 pages but meh...

overall, ok... extension tom :( WHO DOES SPEC FIC HAHA!!! woo!

h2msfn

HSC
wassup guys. did anyone sit for the PDHPE cssa paper today? well what did you guys make of it? i thought mc was hard

Russdog

russell
HSC
h2msfn said:
wassup guys. did anyone sit for the PDHPE cssa paper today? well what did you guys make of it? i thought mc was hard
PDHPE was pretty fucking hard for me. What the fuck is a learning environment? My teacher didn't teach us shit about that. I just bullshitted something about the supportive environment around a potential athlete, but they provided 2 pages and I only filled up half a page for that question. :(

h2msfn

HSC
Russdog said:
PDHPE was pretty fucking hard for me. What the fuck is a learning environment? My teacher didn't teach us shit about that. I just bullshitted something about the supportive environment around a potential athlete, but they provided 2 pages and I only filled up half a page for that question. :(
nah that was simple man. you had to talk about the skill acuqisition - cognitive, associative and autonomous. learning environment was like open, closed, discrete and non discrete and the learning process was through feedback, acting, deciding and percieving

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)