Catholic Trial for S&C (1 Viewer)

kylie_robbo

So... what did we all think?

Did you manage to leave early?

Anything you loved/hated?

Anything you so didn't understand?

miss_pie

HSC
i so didnt know what an institution was but hey... i pulled something or other out of my arse. but other than that it was ok...
we had ours altered though because we havent finished the equality and difference course

lex123

HSC
i thought it was pretty good actually.....i finished just on time though coz i wrote heaps for my extended responses....dont really care..PIP and trials are both over.....YAYYYYYYY

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
we have to do ours again...

some other school had done their catholic trial already, so someone in our class found out some stuff in it...

now we have it next wednesday...

i dunno if i should study or not...

mishka

HSC
N/A
how annoying!!! i gotta be careful too, cos mine start this wednesday so i have to be careful not to rely on hints and stuff. i want to go in with a "fresh mind" hahahaha!! :)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I don't think it is appropriate to discuss any questions here. Let's be fair. And plus, no one is going to give hints to anyone when the real thing comes, so don't start relying on people telling you what questions are in the exam. Society is not that hard....

mishka

HSC
N/A
^^ egg-zachary!!! i'd rather have my trial to test my real knowledge. that way i can see areas i need improving. besides, you're competing against the people you tell the questions to!!! :) :)

lalaynie

our teacher set the trial, the little sadistic man he is, but i guess hes a marker for the hsc so im not complaining.. overall we didnt do too badly, except the girl who didnt read the definition at the top of the page of an ethnographic study, so her answers were fucked....

kylie_robbo

Yeah... Well... The exam might have been good once I had done it, but now that I have gotten back the results... not so good.

The highest mark in the class was 80, and the class average was 45. I got 41. Our teacher never wants to talk to those that got less than about 55 again. All objectives achieved.

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
lalaynie said:
our teacher set the trial, the little sadistic man he is, but i guess hes a marker for the hsc so im not complaining.. overall we didnt do too badly, except the girl who didnt read the definition at the top of the page of an ethnographic study, so her answers were fucked....
AGGGHH! ethnographic study.. it was like the one research methodology i did not study.. and it was blooming in there.. there go 6 marks down the drain! DOH!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
nessie_lee said:
AGGGHH! ethnographic study.. it was like the one research methodology i did not study.. and it was blooming in there.. there go 6 marks down the drain! DOH!
OMG....I knew this sort of questions would come up this year....I even put that question on the practice exam questions for year 12......

No one ever listens to me:(

mr_nasty_devil

Meh..It was crap! i didnt like it one bit..
First of all i didnt have enough time - 3 hours? geez.. i think they should extend that..But overall, i wasn't happy with my mark, even though i came first in my class - hopefully i can do better in the HSC as now i know i have to sort of the time constraints

mishka

HSC
N/A
^^ sac exams are only two hours!!! my teacher hasn't finished marking ours yet, but they say i went ok in the first section (short answers) so that's a good sign.... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)