Catholic Trial - PDHPE (1 Viewer)

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
Havent got the mark back yet and havent got the paper.. my teacher went on some sort of training day today and tomorrow. Nice choice of days!! (we would have got our marks if she was there)

oh well ill get em back on thursday :)

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
rob333 said:
I dare someone to post up the CSSA questions.

I bet you can't....
oh i dont no, im a bit scared... so... umm... i dunno. HA no i cant.

got my mark back 2day. got 79.5%, not 2 good but top of the class. its a bit scary when 80% is the best a class can do!! ekkk

sorry dont have the paper to scan!

Mike iE

HSC
Recieved mine back today, 69% and 4th in the class. Not too happy with it, i got 2/10 for the learning environment Q and only 13/20 for the multiple choice. I think i kept my 2nd rank overall

TheKing

Hey withoutwings,
i'll scan the paper for you like tomrrow or something... if u still want it

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Yeah top multiple choice mark at my school was 14/20. I got 12/20 for it. I hate multiple choice questions because sometimes 2 answers are very similar and sometimes all 4 answers are correct but you have to chose the most correct answer which gets annoying. I went well in the cores but stuffed up with both options. Hopefully with a bit more study I'll go better in the actual HSC.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
I am so stoked. I came first in our class with 84% ! I did NOT expect it, especially since i finished the exam in 2 hours, thinking the exam finished at quarter to 11, rather than quarter to 12. And i couldnt bring myself to re-do questions, but just add a little bit on. So i thought i must have left so much shit out.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
disco dave, are you from the austech forums :) stussy here.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
disco dave, are you from the austech forums :) stussy here.
yeh mate same old disco_dave. if this nick ever gets taken they will have one angry disco on their tails!!

why you ask? just curious mayb :S

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah just curious

oh and as for the person asking the answer for the last multiple choice. its A. If hr increases, so does SV, but SV stabilises after a while, whilst heart rate reaches a max

loucee

i did the catholic paper for our pdhpe trail... but i did kinda shit in it. i got ranked 7th in a class of 24 but i didnt actually pass the exam! i think there was only like 5 people that passed the exam in our class. that's so bad... i dunno, i always think i do ok in pe then when i get my results back i do shit.
if you guys did the catholic trial what did u think of it?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
someone got 17/20 multiple choice!!! then the next mark was 15 (lots of them), 14, 10.
I got 14 unfortunately.

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
I did the catholic trial. We had about half the class pass. I went alright and I thought the test was pretty good all round. I heard though that they usually make trials harder to scare us so we stuy more for the actual hsc. PDHPE can be an easy subject to memorise content I reckon but the hardest part is actually answering questions in correct format. You have to answer the question the way they want you to. For example, if they ask you to evaluate the effectiveness of something, you have to make an educated evaluation of the effectiveness of the topic being discussed.

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Hey sorry Wineberg, I do have the cssa trial paper but due to technical difficulties I'm having trouble uploading it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)