• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Catholic Trial (1 Viewer)

4DOGS

HSC
how did everyone find the exam today?
i thought it was alright but asked some questions that you wouldnt think to be asked. i found that i had plenty of time for the cores but spent more time on the options (probaly coz i didnt no much bout them).
the multiple choice i found some were quite easy while others sort of had to guess between 2 answers.

NOTE FROM THE MODERATORS
We would love to hear how you went in your trials after you have completed them, but to keep it fair please keep in mind not to give out the actual questions from the papers (as they will just be removed) as some students may do the same paper as you at a different date.

Last edited by a moderator:

jest

HSC
i found it ok, at least i didnt go blank. it was my first exam where i actually had time left over to check over it

PatG

HSC
I finished with like an hour to go.

This obviously means that I'll probably fail

till02

HSC
Thought the exam was ok....a few of the multiple choice questions were a bit hard... i hate 3 hour exams way to long to sit down!!

blond_e

HSC
I found the paper to be excellent, I hope the HSC exam is similar to the trials!

adrenaline rush

Schoolies 1-18/Dec/06
HSC
We haven't done our last option yet so it was replaced by an extra health priorities question and 10 multiple choices- which was extremely killer (in the bad sense) I thought i did ok but talking to my teacher yesterday she's started marking and the highest mark for the replacement health priorities qu was 11/15 (which i think she said i got) Which makes me extremely worried for the rest of the exam.

uglyjack007

HSC
I thought the exam was excellent. Multiple choice was a bit difficult.. quite a few seemed like band 6 questions. Core was great, improving performance was extremely easy and sport med was the simplest test i have ever done. hoping for at least a 75-80.......wish i could say the same for chemistry - it sucked ass.....

lata

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)