catholic trial (1 Viewer)

A

abdo

umm see for the catholic 4u trial, is it just me or is the Q8 not much harder than the beginning Qs?

when i first did the exam, nearly all the early questions were kinda challenging unlike the hsc. so i thought you know the last questions would be undoable and so i never attempted... but yesterday i tried the Q8 and i did it all so i thought i was turning genius then i went back to the earlier Qs and it was still hard lol.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Sometimes the hardest question is Q7, not Q8. And sometimes you can be lucky ...

Rorix

HSC
hsc cssa questions don't look that hard to me, just a bit of logical application

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
What's really gonna kill me are those conics ones where they have like an ellipse and hyperbola on the same graph.

CrashOveride

HSC
Those are a bit tricky, solutions make things always look so simple =p

On the topic of trials, anyone find any mistakes in trial solutions hosted up here on BOS. I found one for an integration question from a 2001 cherry or cranbrook trial.

A

abdo

Rorix said:
hsc cssa questions don't look that hard to me, just a bit of logical application
i don't think so mate, some of the questions i can't even understand what they mean or want, they use funny words...

Rorix

HSC
yes, they make it look difficult to scare off students=)

boneyfish

Isn't the catholic extension 2 trial on monday (9th August)? Cause i haven't done my ext 2 trial yet...!?

|Axis_

HSC
abdo said:
umm see for the catholic 4u trial, is it just me or is the Q8 not much harder than the beginning Qs?

when i first did the exam, nearly all the early questions were kinda challenging unlike the hsc. so i thought you know the last questions would be undoable and so i never attempted... but yesterday i tried the Q8 and i did it all so i thought i was turning genius then i went back to the earlier Qs and it was still hard lol.

same for the HSC. there are easy parts in every question. attempt every question. its a myth that question 7 and 8 is the hardest. the reason why its 'hard' is because u set yourself up to believe its hard. and also because generally students dont cover inequalities and probablity and what not rigorously enough in the hsc year (and before).

Q8 is easy.. Q8 is easy.. Q8 is easy..

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
|Axis_ said:
same for the HSC. there are easy parts in every question. attempt every question. its a myth that question 7 and 8 is the hardest. the reason why its 'hard' is because u set yourself up to believe its hard. and also because generally students dont cover inequalities and probablity and what not rigorously enough in the hsc year (and before).

Q8 is easy.. Q8 is easy.. Q8 is easy..
You cannot cover probability rigorously, its like circle geo, you either see it or you don't, and no amount of work will fix it.

Rorix

HSC
having to 'see circle geometry' is a myth
practice helps

laohy

HSC
we've got our result bk..the top 1 in our school s over 80..so thats over 60%..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)