Catholic Trials f*ck up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiwonn

imhere4themusic said:
Hey Sean. I think a lot of blame should go to specific Epping Boys and North sydney Boys that I know that cheated. Sean remember John Lee getting up and going out 3 times in the exam and looking all smug? Now you know why.. I wonder if he'd still have that smile on his face when he's getting gang bashed..?? I wouldn't mind finding out..
so now you KNOW? that people cheated?
very rude. Do you even know me?
to post certain peoples names without even being ascertain with no evidence whatsover, you have no right to post names up.
dude i fucked that test up because i had some major stomach pains, had to go to the toilet <b>TWO</b> times to vent out the gas ;p so fuck that "smug look" bullshit. So get ur facts right before "bashing" someone publically. hey even better why don't you try to confront the person instead of posting their names on an internet forum.

and ahaha gang bashed?
please stop acting like some intellectual know-it-all in ur fantasy world
and get into reality you overweight, unloved piece of shit
try studying for the retest of the english paper instead of trying to prove your point to bunch of unknowns you insecure fuck, you might be one of the few that actually bennefit from this re-testing.
oh and say hello next time at school, so i actually know who you are
fuck face

James87

Club Mac - 1st Year 2006!
HSC
Wakeveli, are you a Normo Boy too, by any chance.
If so, of course we are right - our Principal doesn't make mistakes (lol that was cheap)
How good is it that we don't have to redo Paper 1 - it would be hard to compromise/leak/cheat on that 1 anyways
Cya later

snoopy05

HSC
count Concord High in aswell, its official that we've got to do our test again,

btw, when r u guys re-doing your tests again?

schmo

Wakaveli said:
As for the ppl defending Cheltenham - it doesn't remove the fact that a major league bungle on their part has screwed hundreds of students over, during a most stressful time of their year 12 course. I guess its punishment enough, that the catholic trials are unlikely to be sold to them again due to the catholic association exclusivity policy.
We are not denying that there was a major bungle. We are merely asking for some understanding and consideration. We understand that it was a major mistake, but everyone makes mistakes big and small. We know that the mistake has had unfortunate consequences but we are also year 12 students under alot stress too plus we have the media down our banks and the continuous abuse from other year 12 students who are not as informed as you are isn't helping either.
After this bungle, I doubt that Cheltenham will ever go near another Catholic Trial paper ever again.

schmo

playboy2njoy said:
Id like to know something, if the girls that did the eng exam didnt know it was a catholic paper, then it couldnt have possible mattered that they told their other school friends, since they wouldnt have known it was in their paper right? Unless the girls did know it was a catholic paper...
I can assure you that we were not informed in any way shape or form about our paper being the catholic trial. We played no part in deliberately exposing the catholic trial for all to know.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The Channel 10 Coverage is on in a few minutes :)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
The questions were leaked onto the internet??

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
PHEW st. john bosco college is safe guys... its all the way down in engadine... man im so glad i dont hav to do that again anyone watch the news? can we get a definitive list of who has to sit it again and who doesnt ?

schmo

Wow...was channel 10 news a manipulation of truth or what?

They managed to spread the issue of Cheltenham's english paper to all other subjects? Our school writes the rest of the other papers. This is just what we need, more bad publicity.

Last edited by a moderator:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
The CSSA exam can only be exposed on a certain days. So when teachers are going to set it or anytother exam using those exams they KNOW the date its supposed to be exposed and yet they continued to set the test? WTF! its impossible to not realise that the test was from CSSA especially to the teachers. Hmmm i think cheltenham school should apologise to all the schools affected and espicially thier yr12 students.

They are not supposed toi set the paper early!.Its all on a given date!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Attached are the schools ch 10 claims are affected. I thought there were more?

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
schmo723 said:
damn i missed it! is it "everyone" that done cssa that will hafta resit the exam.. or just schools that feel it has been "compromised" for them?!

r.haidar

HSC
schmo723 said:
it was a bit over the top mate, but what exactly was a manipulation? coz i missed most of it, i only saw the 2 dark skinned fellows crying about how their answers were gunna be shithouse because their first attempt was an english masterpiece and they could never re-create such a thing of beauty or something hehe

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
r.haidar said:
it was a bit over the top mate, but what exactly was a manipulation? coz i missed most of it, i only saw the 2 dark skinned fellows crying about how their answers were gunna be shithouse because their first attempt was an english masterpiece and they could never re-create such a thing of beauty or something hehe
What actors...hahaha guys crying?

r.haidar

HSC
Deus said:
Attached are the schools ch 10 claims are affected. I thought there were more?
that was a fast screen shot! how did u get it so fast? and yeah theres more, its like all the school in the vacinity of cheltenham or watever

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
"How we supposed to know if it's gonna be...easy and fair" *wail*

lol i thought that last comment was pretty amusing

r.haidar

HSC
laurel18 said:
What actors...hahaha guys crying?
well mayb not crying but seriously on the verge! haha what exam will everyone hav to re-sit? will it be a diff CSSA trial? or will they just make them do a NEAP or STANSW one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)