CBD/Eastern burb's to Bankstown ??? (1 Viewer)

jbor

HSC
N/A
Hi
I am an Irish citizen (dont hold it against me) permanent resident visa holder who will possibly be going to the Bankstown campus for B . of Social Work in 2006.

Two questions:
1)any info on how good this course is?
2)What is the best route (trains etc) to get from CBD or Randwick out to Bankstown.? Which train station to travel to close to or in Bankstown.

Any info appriciated

klh

HSC
jbor said:
Hi
I am an Irish citizen (dont hold it against me) permanent resident visa holder who will possibly be going to the Bankstown campus for B . of Social Work in 2006.

Two questions:
2)What is the best route (trains etc) to get from CBD or Randwick out to Bankstown.? Which train station to travel to close to or in Bankstown.

Any info appriciated
G'day mate!
i'd like to refer you this website: Bankstown map
it will show you where it is and which station to get off, buses.
since i only know how to get there via car and know parra and penrith campuses, im sorry i cant help any further but there will be somebody who will log on after they have finsihed their exams to reply in more depth i hope.
um...i dunno where randwick is on the cityrail map so sorry...

some info about the course:
B.Social Work

hope it helps

jbor

HSC
N/A
klh said:
G'day mate!
i'd like to refer you this website: Bankstown map
it will show you where it is and which station to get off, buses.
since i only know how to get there via car and know parra and penrith campuses, im sorry i cant help any further but there will be somebody who will log on after they have finsihed their exams to reply in more depth i hope.
um...i dunno where randwick is on the cityrail map so sorry...

some info about the course:
B.Social Work

hope it helps
Thanks for that . Appreciate it.

HSC
im doin b community welfare at bankstown but hopefully i am transferring out of the 'helping people' industry to become a criminologist (more fun imo)

just dont do intro to welfare...well i guess u have to...ull have jan falloon...and i dont like her :)

u will have to do this BORING 30 hour agency observation and read policy documents and analyse the agency and how effective it is in 1000 words and its really boring, my worst unit....

also

THEY DONT HAVE A BAR

u have been warned

eye candy is tops though, ass everywhere...hmm the people are mostly all friendly if u bother talking to em and its a pretty good campus except for the no bar thing.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
jbor said:
Hi

Two questions:

Any info appriciated
irish how cute

jbor

HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
im doin b community welfare at bankstown but hopefully i am transferring out of the 'helping people' industry to become a criminologist (more fun imo)

just dont do intro to welfare...well i guess u have to...ull have jan falloon...and i dont like her :)

u will have to do this BORING 30 hour agency observation and read policy documents and analyse the agency and how effective it is in 1000 words and its really boring, my worst unit....

also

THEY DONT HAVE A BAR

u have been warned

eye candy is tops though, ass everywhere...hmm the people are mostly all friendly if u bother talking to em and its a pretty good campus except for the no bar thing.
I'm Irish - no bar. Scratch UWS - nah kidding.
The Community welfare was a fall back course for me if I dont get the B. of Soc Work.

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
hey dude... im doin policing at bankstown... i have a friend from randwick, she says it takes approx 2 hours to get there.... 2 buses and train.

L

LaraB

good site if you can't be bothered figuring out directions for yourself is :

http://www.131500.info/newJourney.asp

you can just type in the street you're at and the street/station/uni/park etc you wanna go to .. and what time and date

pick if you wanna go by bus train or ferry and even how fast or slow you walk

it'll give you a route and the times for each

will even do it by fastest or cheapest route if you pick one:)

jbor

HSC
N/A
William_Lawry said:
hey dude... im doin policing at bankstown... i have a friend from randwick, she says it takes approx 2 hours to get there.... 2 buses and train.
Oh thats heavy 4 hours round commute!

jbor

HSC
N/A
LaraB said:
good site if you can't be bothered figuring out directions for yourself is :

http://www.131500.info/newJourney.asp

you can just type in the street you're at and the street/station/uni/park etc you wanna go to .. and what time and date

pick if you wanna go by bus train or ferry and even how fast or slow you walk

it'll give you a route and the times for each

will even do it by fastest or cheapest route if you pick one:)
Nice one - thanks

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
jbor said:
Oh thats heavy 4 hours round commute!
Its actually not that bad. Most people travel on average 4 hours both ways. You will get used to it after a while. Trust me, I travel between 5 and 6 hours both ways between home and uni.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
Its actually not that bad. Most people travel on average 4 hours both ways. You will get used to it after a while. Trust me, I travel between 5 and 6 hours both ways between home and uni.
hehe i travel 2 hrs all up if i go public transport and usually an hour if i drive lol :) its good being close to home.... some days though you spend 1/2 an hr just trying to find parking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)