CD Burner! (1 Viewer)

Huy

HSC
N/A
LOL that has nothing to do with dave's problem hehe, disabling burning. HE WANTS TO BURN! :D (sorry for the yelling)

(i dont think xp's inbuilt/el cheapo roxio burning function) has interfered with his CDRW, but yeah, you might as well turn off the useless "feature"

mmm i'm a blindwrite guy because i make use of its 'nibbling' reads for really scratched cds that my (jackass) friends borrow/scratch lol.

and as for cdrwin, i make images etc out of them and it has served me well. (never been a clonecd fan myself, too simplistic? :))

ok, back on topic :)

-X-

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Huy
LOL that has nothing to do with dave's problem hehe, disabling burning. HE WANTS TO BURN! :D (sorry for the yelling)
Disabling burning with the drive the way i explained it ONLY stops the built in burning feature with XP. However, u can still burn using different software (nero, cdrwin....).

And with scratched CD's, yeh thats another i reason i clonecd, which made trys to correct errors in CD (ie from small scratches etc). Im not saying blindrwrite isnt good, thats one of the best too. What ever your comfortable with. :)

edit: not that im saying disabling xp's burning feature will solve his problem. But its good just to make sure as it has helped other people's burning problems (its not in use anyway).

Last edited:

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by -X-
edit: not that im saying disabling xp's burning feature will solve his problem. But its good just to make sure as it has helped other people's burning problems (its not in use anyway).
sorry man, i guess i jumped on you (in the non homosexual way duh lol) for no reason about the burning.

ive been trying to solve his problem (its weird though, when you read his scenario), but i guess it looks like it has been solved.

any help is appreciated, and you're right about the built in burning, i thought you meant to say "disable xps built in burning and your problems will go away" (in effect).

sorry dude :)

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
4/4 so far with Nero 6 but i'm afraid to register it...

Why doesn't blindwrite work properly for my CD-ROM? Its a Sony.
When it tries to read a CD, it takes ages because the stupid drive reads and stops, reads and stops, again and again. I know the burner drive will work faster but it doesn't support the copy protection bypassing that you need.

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Uh Oh. Burner is stuffing up now...
It seems like i can only burn with less errors on 4x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)