Celebration : We Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
my head is soooooooooo sore... :D

Yay for barmen that sell alcohol to underage kids wearing gold!!!!! Well, to be fair I am turning 18 in a month, I deserved it.

And we're keeping Guus!!! Hooray for next June!!!

*calls up travel agency*

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Numero Uno said:
?? where did u get this nonsense from
ur a down , u make up any shit
How am i making up crap you idiot? FIFA screwed us by taking away the automatic spot that they gave to us (FIFA not wanting us there).... and the ref last night had an absolute shocker, you cannot objectively say that the referee was fair/had a good game.. if you do, you can fuck off and whinge like Mourinho after he loses his games......

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
It wasnt so much Fifa but Sepp Blatter that fucked us over, the cunt. The ref wasnt as bad as many I have seen, at least he didnt take sides. Whistle happy yes, 60 fouls in 120 min, well he could have been a bit more free flowing like Claus Bo Laursen.

Numero Uno

HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
How am i making up crap you idiot? FIFA screwed us by taking away the automatic spot that they gave to us (FIFA not wanting us there).... and the ref last night had an absolute shocker, you cannot objectively say that the referee was fair/had a good game.. if you do, you can fuck off and whinge like Mourinho after he loses his games......
ok kid
first of all u made a stupid assumption that since they took away the spot from oceania that they didnt want us .
thats bs , fifa caved in from pressure from the south americans.
and i wasnt going 4 uruguay mate, so ur more like a recoba ur ignorant & arrogant about ur assumptions.

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
It wasnt so much Fifa but Sepp Blatter that fucked us over, the cunt. The ref wasnt as bad as many I have seen, at least he didnt take sides. Whistle happy yes, 60 fouls in 120 min, well he could have been a bit more free flowing like Claus Bo Laursen.
It definately wasn't the best refereeing I've seen! I think he should've given out a lot more yellow cards...

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Numero Uno said:
ok kid
first of all u made a stupid assumption that since they took away the spot from oceania that they didnt want us .
thats bs , fifa caved in from pressure from the south americans.
and i wasnt going 4 uruguay mate, so ur more like a recoba ur ignorant & arrogant about ur assumptions.
Where did i say you were going for Uruguay? I said you couldn't understand the concept of objectivity pertaining to the ref. If your gonna call me kid, you might as well have learned to read and understand english. Is that too much to ask?

I see bowing to the pressure of the souther americans as not wanting us.

Numero Uno

HSC
RyddeckerSMP said:
if you do, you can fuck off and whinge like Mourinho after he loses his games......
ur stating im a uruguayan supporter thats pissed off due to the aussies winning.

Fifa bowing to south americans does not mean they didnt want us . Oceania has little power within fifa mate, bigger confederations such as South americans have the numbers and connections on their side..

i can see that ur still making shit up mate.

HSC
Hold on... aren't we all going for the Aussies?

Isn't this thread here to celebrate our win, not to abuse other Aussie supporters??

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
Nah i didn't mean that..... the main thing was the extreme dodginess of the ref... but i guess seeing it from the stands, no benefit of tv replays to confirm my suspicions.....

Yeah, Numero Uno, sorry if i came off as i cunt.... i guess just building it up against the odds victory made it even better...... the important thing is that we are going to FREAKING GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
Johnybbb said:
can i hear an AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OLE!! OLE!! OLE!! OLE!! AUSSIE!!! AUSSIE!!!!

WHAT A NIGHT....WAS ANYONE AS LUCKY AS ME TO HAVE BEEN THERE AT TELSTRA STADIUM? IF SO PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE FUCKEN AWESOME ATMOSPHERE

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
A2RAYA said:
OLE!! OLE!! OLE!! OLE!! AUSSIE!!! AUSSIE!!!!

WHAT A NIGHT....WAS ANYONE AS LUCKY AS ME TO HAVE BEEN THERE AT TELSTRA STADIUM? IF SO PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE FUCKEN AWESOME ATMOSPHERE
Yep. I was there mate (refer to my post in the 3rd page of this thread).

The best night of my life! An awesome atmosphere, game and what a win by our boys!

Germany 2006 here we come!!!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
With Guus, I reckon we'll do a South Korea a la 2002 (admittedly they had home crowd)

Go the socceroos! Was wearing my 1993 socceroos jersey my dad got during the Argentina games

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Coming here more than a whole day late (due to Year 12 Formal on Wednesday night, afters until 5am Thursday morning, and then hanging out with school friends for the whole of Thursday before sleeping until about 15 minutes ago), there isn't too much I could say that someone else hasn't already.

So ..

GO AUSTRALIA! I KNEW WE COULD DO IT! Wednesday was the best day of my life, and it may be the best EVER day of my life. Certainly it will beat getting married, and possibly even watching my future wife give birth.

I want to have Mark Schwarzer's babies, and Guus Hiddink is my new fantasy. No, I'm not gay .. Jennifer Morrison is my girl.

Keeping it short! I LOVE AUSTRALIA!

WE'RE OFF TO FUCKING GERMANY!!!

phunk_e

HSC
Ticket to world cup qualifier -- $250
Flight to Sydney -- $100
Seeing Australia WIN and qualify for World Cup -- PRICELESS!!!!

WOOO HOOO!!
So proud to be an Aussie!

nedzelic

HSC
how good were we as a crowd - i could not hear theiur anthem at all we were all booing so loud - it was exacrtly what we needed

oh, joy
best moment ever, ever, ever

i've watched it over and over again

nedzelic

HSC
not to mention the fact that i made a hansome sum from that match *rubs thumb and two fingers together*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)