CENTRAL COAST TUTOR - 98.75 ATAR - 2U/MX1/BIO/PHY/CHE - from $25p/h (1 Viewer)

js_802

HSC
Having recently completed the HSC in 2013 with a satisfying ATAR, I know the ins & outs of the best study methods in achieving great marks. I honestly believe that by utilising these study methods, you can have confidence that nothing "unseen" will appear in any of your year 12 exams.

I received the following marks in the subjects I am offering tuition:

Mathematics - 94 HSC MARK
Mathematics Ext 1 - 95 HSC MARK (48/50 equivalent)
Biology - 92 EXAM MARK
Physics - 91 EXAM MARK
Chemistry - 89 HSC MARK (Warning! Not finishing the HSC exam pulled down my mark. I can show you exactly how to avoid making the same mistake as I did!!)

During each lesson, I can show you:
*How to break down specific syllabus dot points with ease
*How to prepare for each of your exams throughout year 12 most effectively, including both internals & externals
*My best tips for multiple choice & short response questions
*How to attack those daunting 5/6/7/8 mark extended response questions in biology, physics & chemistry
*Where to find the most helpful resources for each subject: 2u maths, ext 1 maths, bio, phys, chem
*An estimate of the raw mark you will need in your hsc exams to receive a b5 or b6 in your subjects

& of course I will try my best to answer any questions or problems you may have about a subject, whether it be difficult past paper questions, homework questions, time-management etc.

Pricing! - Starts from $25 per hour (must be within 20km radius of The Entrance). $10 discount off agreed price on your first lesson. Lessons can be held at your home or local library.

If interested, feel free to send me an email ~ cctutor_2014@hotmail.com ~ for more details. Proof of results, can also be provided upon email request.

Good luck in your HSC! :headbang:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)