Centre number and Student Number in HSC Exams

YOLO_SWAYG

HSC
N/A
This may be the wrong place to post this and it might sound stupid but why are there 9 boxes to write your student number when your student number is only 8 digits? And how to you know what your Centre number is?

HSC
Do you get provided additional time afterwards to write all your details/number? Coz fk wasting time during the exam doing that if I don't have to.
You don't do it during the exam. If you haven't written your details, after the exam you call one of the supervisors to come over to watch you do it (so they don't assume you are cheating).

Evertone

HSC
Do you know if we're allowed to write numbers on booklets for respective answers (e.g. 1 a, 1 b, 2 a, 2 a part 1, 2 a part 2) during that same time?

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
There's plenty of time when they collect the papers to write your shit down (assuming your not right at the front)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I lold at my whole cohort who wrote their student numbers and deets on each page, whilst I was busy getting my state rank.

D94

HSC
N/A
Do you know if we're allowed to write numbers on booklets for respective answers (e.g. 1 a, 1 b, 2 a, 2 a part 1, 2 a part 2) during that same time?
Write it during the exam time, i.e. when you are allowed to write. Not before, not after.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)