Centrelink+Uni confirmation? (1 Viewer)

jb2007

HSC
Once again I find myself in the same place with centrelink continually fucking things up!

I moved to QLD from NSW at the start of the year for uni. After informing them about 5 times of my new adressing, and being paid rent assistance I was finally receiving mail from them at my adress in qld.

I just happen to be visiting my home in nsw and they have sent me a letter to this adress saying that I need to provide them with official proof of enrolment at uni for semester 1 and a copy of my results for semester one. How were they expecting me to get this letter if I live 700kms away fuckers?!

Is this normal? Am I going to have to provide this information every semester?

Also, I found out about this letter on fri and have to report to them by tues, however I'm not back in qld near the uni to get an official transcript till next week so how am I meant to be able to provide this information before then so I don't get cut off?

GRRRR AT THEM!

zingerburger

HSC
Usually if you ring them up they'll grant you and extension of 7-14 days. And as far I know, you can register to report your details online so that you won't have to provide proof of enrolment every semester - just once. They'll then ask you about your study details before every semester starts e.g. whether you intend to continue studying full-time or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)