Cert. to get into UNi (1 Viewer)

MTP

HSC
Well are there any ways i could get into uni via tafe? Cos my careers advisor is being a lazy bizznitch. Im looking into doing a business or law related course in uni.

Any ways?
Cheers

melodic_gal

HSC
Hi there!
as recommended to similar thread to yours -

The Tertiary Preparation Certificate is very good course to go for. It has range of subjects for you to choose from. I know there is a Legal subject in the TPC. Teachers' really prepare you for university in this course and provide you the skills that is required at university.

or

There are courses especially for Business from Certificate III to Diploma I think you can do the course as traineeship (check with the TAFE colleges they vary). Im not too sure but I have friend that does Business Diploma. I think there is Legal modules involved in Business Courses obviously its Business the Legal and Ethics is packed in the package.

or

Make a appointment with the TAFE counsellor discuss your career pathways options they should know stuff about courses at TAFE.

and

you can also find out who the in charge of the courses you want to do and have chat with the teachers .

I hope that helps

:)

Last edited:

MTP

HSC
melodic_gal said:
Hi there!
as recommended to similar thread to yours -

The Tertiary Preparation Certificate is very good course to go for. It has range of subjects for you to choose from. I know there is a Legal subject in the TPC. Teachers' really prepare you for university in this course and provide you the skills that is required at university.

or

There are courses especially for Business from Certificate III to Diploma I think you can do the course as traineeship (check with the TAFE colleges they vary). Im not too sure but I have friend that does Business Diploma. I think there is Legal modules involved in Business Courses obviously its Business the Legal and Ethics is packed in the package.

or

Make a appointment with the TAFE counsellor discuss your career pathways options they should know stuff about courses at TAFE.

and

you can also find out who the in charge of the courses you want to do and have chat with the teachers .

I hope that helps

:)
Hey thanks for the help/advice. :).
And i will definitely chat with a tafe counsellor.

Cheers:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)