• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

CFS irp (1 Viewer)

Arnie

hey,
i just started my irp project and i was wondering if anyone could give me any good web sites for pregnant teens and stats.
thanks. :wave:

Last edited:

stickz

its great that your so enthusiastic about your irp lol...... ill let u know if i find a site for ya

jo assad

hace u tried the local police station? or n e thing like that or maybe community health centres will b able to help u... i did domestic violence and both these people helped me....i cant remember but i think this site had something sorry i havent checked it in ages.... www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/ and ring DOCS or something like that, they should b able to help and good luck with ur irp....

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
A good website for any stats in Oz is the ABS website (http://www.abs.gov.au or something like that). They're the people that collect all the data in Australia. It's a complicated website so check it out early on.

LEESH

i did my irp about teenager pregnancy and youth engaging in sexual relations. I linked it to the syllabus by looking at the "values" of youth... why they engage in sexual relations etc etc... i got some stats off either dolly or girlfriend mag site... they did a survey not to long ago... asking teenage girls questions relating to why the have sex.. why they r influences etc etc... im not sure what ur irp with specifically focus on but hopefully my ideas will help??? GOODLUCK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)