champions leaue final predicted lineups (1 Viewer)

HSC
Not much to troll, Man utd were completely outclassed.

I spoke to some manchester fans the other day and they were talking it up, how if they win they are the best team of all time, how great itd be, how they were definitely gonna win.

Spoke to them today and they all acted like they didnt care. BUT WE WON THE LEAGUE. yeah well 5 or 6 teams in the major european leagues win the league, but only one wins the champs league.
and chelsea won nothing.

Roy9

HSC
Not much to troll, Man utd were completely outclassed.

I spoke to some manchester fans the other day and they were talking it up, how if they win they are the best team of all time, how great itd be, how they were definitely gonna win.

Spoke to them today and they all acted like they didnt care. BUT WE WON THE LEAGUE. yeah well 5 or 6 teams in the major european leagues win the league, but only one wins the champs league.
It's still what Liverpool supporters are hanging on to right now.... "We didn't win the league but we beat Utd 4-1 at OT and did the double over them. Take that!"

@Groucho: Chelsea are in the FA Cup final this weekend :shy:

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
honestly Why in the fuck was David Basheer commentating the European Cup final!!!???:burn:

Wake up SBS!

Put Gary Bloom, Martin Tyler or Jon Champion --> best football commentators

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
It's still what Liverpool supporters are hanging on to right now.... "We didn't win the league but we beat Utd 4-1 at OT and did the double over them. Take that!"
I don't mind if they beat us 4-1 every season as long as we win the league. :p

Winning the league > winning the FA Cup. Everyone knows that.

SBS shows the match in HD, but have such a shit commentator. It's annoying. I wish there was an option to mute him and just listen to the stadium feed. That would've been great.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
i support a giant fight which results in both teams relegated to league 61

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)