Chances of getting into Medicine? (1 Viewer)

iStudent

HSC
That would be the upper end of 100%ile... (I think, both in the MedEntry cohort + the real UMAT cohort)!

bangladesh

HSC
Your score shows that you're doing a very old medentry paper and while your scores are very good, the umat (and the type of questions) have changed a lot over the past 4-5 years.. Don't make the mistake i made last year and practice old papers.. Buy the acer extra practice paper and do the free matrix/medentry papers if you have time

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Yeah I do think that particular ACER test didn't fully represent what questions might be encountered...

Anyway I happened to have one of those Medentry papers on hand - finished the paper just now. Was a fair bit more difficult.
[S1: 38/44] + [S2: 29/36] + [S3: 27/30] = 94/110? :S
Which exam number and year is that paper from?

youngsky

poof
HSC
medentry.jpg

It's the one that looks like this, which looks pretty old. The sections 1 and 3 of this particular exam seem to have strange format/reasoning questions, I've noticed.

And yeah btw I did buy all the ACER practice papers + Matrix just to be sure.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
View attachment 30689

It's the one that looks like this, which looks pretty old. The sections 1 and 3 of this particular exam seem to have strange format/reasoning questions, I've noticed.

And yeah btw I did buy all the ACER practice papers + Matrix just to be sure.
Lol yeah those are really old, but still good practice

The Matrix ones are sorta easy, does anyone else think that?

Desireangel

HSC
Hey guys. I'll be doing the UMAT also but I'm really terrified with the scores you guys are getting especially the dude with 124 I mean I haven't even left range of 90-100 in the matrix and Acer questions.I'll be doing the Medentry soon as well . So I was hoping you guys could give share any strategies you use that could boost my scores plsssssss!!!

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Hey guys. I'll be doing the UMAT also but I'm really terrified with the scores you guys are getting especially the dude with 124 I mean I haven't even left range of 90-100 in the matrix and Acer questions.I'll be doing the Medentry soon as well . So I was hoping you guys could give share any strategies you use that could boost my scores plsssssss!!!
That's pretty good... nobody really gets 124/134 lol

Desireangel

HSC
Ah ok MB xD. Anyone good at Section1 down to help me a little bit maybe through PM :) ?

lolitaaa

HSC
Can you fluke the umat? I want to get 90 percentile by fluking :(

lolitaaa

HSC
HOW ARE THESE 99 PERCENTILE PEOPLE HAPPEN???????? HOW HOWWW I am going to burst! How come they can understand everything but I cant.??????????? WA WA WAAAAA :angryfire:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Can you fluke the umat? I want to get 90 percentile by fluking :(
Sometimes I fluke a paper and get like a 99 percentile, compared to when I put in a lot of hard work, timing and dedication and end up with a 60th percentile.
FML.

Desireangel

HSC
I'm just not feeling good about this exam :( coz I've never been this tensed about an exam b4 and it just keeps getting closer !!! OMG!!! I'm also pretty horrible at guessing so I'm officially f*$#ed . Do rural kids get any added advantage on scoring \(-O-)/ ?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I'm just not feeling good about this exam :( coz I've never been this tensed about an exam b4 and it just keeps getting closer !!! OMG!!! I'm also pretty horrible at guessing so I'm officially f*$#ed . Do rural kids get any added advantage on scoring \(-O-)/ ?
of course they do...

Desireangel

HSC
Ah ok,so I'm not totally messed up afterall :D . I'll go swiftly practice the Medentry question and get back here ASAP for feedback.

iStudent

HSC
A

changed my mind because there was a simpler pattern I missed

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)