chances? (1 Viewer)

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
ny1 think the uac cut off for b commerce at unsw will go up *95.20*....or down...please state reasons

i got 95.40...and its a nervous god damn wait.....also no bonus points

note; this thread is simply speculating :)

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
Q2C-ME said:
ny1 think the uac cut off for b commerce at unsw will go up *95.20*....or down...please state reasons

i'm over by 4 points so i'm pretty much in the safe zone, guess its important to choose subjects wisely

well i reckon commerce is going to be stable like every year, so around low 95

rockvsstone

HSC
Q2C-ME said:

Hey there!, I hope it goes down lol....cos I'm not that much above the cut off points ( with bonus points). How come u didn't get any bonus points? i mean like....isn't eng enough sorta thing? but yea, it's a long wait..that i'd just want it to hurry up...so long....wat ..8 days now or something? lol. Gluck too!

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
hey, i spoke to the dean of the faculty of business and economics and he said "the cutoff will either stay the same or go up a little this year, i'd say"

rockvsstone

HSC
Pwnage101 said:
hey, i spoke to the dean of the faculty of business and economics and he said "the cutoff will either stay the same or go up a little this year, i'd say"
Hey... do u know how much he meant by a little?" are we talking 0.2 ish~" ( I hope). I guess it's inevitable it'll not go down cos the removal of dfee means those that didn't get into a higher course such as law will choose a course that is below ( ie Commerce).

Last edited:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
It could go up, it could go down, it could stay steady. We just don't know. There's little point speculating.

Q2C-ME

2SUS
HSC
thats a pretty big thing for the dean too comment...even if it is soooo generic

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Q2C-ME said:

Don't fret so much, the cut-offs are really hard to guess. Just wait till the 21st ;)

spence

HSC
Pwnage101 said:
Yeah but his guess is really as good as anyone else's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)