Chanel interview (1 Viewer)

faov

HSC
Hey everyone,

I have an interview for a Sales Associate position at the Chanel boutique in Sydney on Monday. Has anyone had an interview with Chanel before? I'm really nervous, and I'm not sure what to expect.

1.) What fragrance should I wear? (I'm male) D&G? Hugo Boss?
2.) What questions should I expect in the interview?
3.) What outfit should I wear? Prada? Armani?
4.) What bag should I bring? Gucci? Coach?
5.) How kind should I be to the interviewer?
6.) How gay should I be? I know this isn't easy to answer, but is it better to be flamboyant and open, or more reserved and hetro?

I'm really nervous and don't know what to expect. Obviously the brands I listed above were suggestions, so if anyone knows what brands Chanel expects, PLEASE let me know. I know I should have my hair styled so to mold their brand image.. but it's so hard to know what to wear!

Thanks everyone for your help. I really hope I get the job!

faov

HSC
wuddie said:
wow, dude, you actually think you can get the job? think big, but not over your head.

anyway, good luck.
Well.. there's no harm in trying, right? Anyway, at the Chanel boutique everyone that works there is in their 40s, so I'll be a refreshing change and more in line with the image Chanel is trying to project.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Don't be overtly flamboyant on purpose but be yourself. Chanel is still a fairly conservative, classic label. Dress classy but not over the top. As long as you've got a well made, clean cut outfit on the label won't matter too much.

Be nice to the interviewer too. Would they really want to hire someone who was rude to them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)