Change of program for semester 2 (1 Viewer)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
on a slightly unrelated topic...how do we go about changing courses?

go to student enquiry services after uni starts?

X

xeuyrawp

redruM said:
on a slightly unrelated topic...how do we go about changing courses?

go to student enquiry services after uni starts?
Yeh, go to SS and they get you to fill out a form.

If you're clearly able to transfer (ie, BA --> BA/DipEd, BA/LLB --> LLB), it happens almost immediately.

If you're going from one financy/commercy thing to another, it should be simple because they have clear GPAs that you have to achieve.

Ava

HSC
Since we're talking about transfers, can I apply for an internal transfer and an external one at once?

Cos' for next year I want to try and transfer to another degree...and I want to try for both maq and other unis. Do I just apply for internal transfer when I apply for other unis via UAC? Or do apply for other unis via UAC, but apply for an internal transfer at MAQ (with a form or whatever)?

X

xeuyrawp

Ava said:
Since we're talking about transfers, can I apply for an internal transfer and an external one at once?

Cos' for next year I want to try and transfer to another degree...and I want to try for both maq and other unis. Do I just apply for internal transfer when I apply for other unis via UAC? Or do apply for other unis via UAC, but apply for an internal transfer at MAQ (with a form or whatever)?
Yes, you can do both at once.

Internal transfer is done by Macquarie, external is done by UAC. Neither knows what each is doing, so you can do it, but why are you leaving the club?

Ava

HSC
So I dont apply for MAQ via UAC?

I don't know, maybe cos' MAQ is so close to home (its like 10 mins train ride and 5 mins bus ride to get there) it doesnt really feel like a uni.
I wouldn't mind staying actually, its really convienent and I know if I went to Syd or UNSW I'd get sick of travelling anyway, but it would be easier to meet up with my friends cos they all basically go to SYD or UNSW...lol..I know I'm such a baby. :p

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Yeh, go to SS and they get you to fill out a form.

If you're clearly able to transfer (ie, BA --> BA/DipEd, BA/LLB --> LLB), it happens almost immediately.

If you're going from one financy/commercy thing to another, it should be simple because they have clear GPAs that you have to achieve.
cool...because i am still officially enrolled in accounting and applied finance, and i want to drop into just accounting.

thanks.

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
hey with the not meeting preprequisites
i enrolled in a subject but i didnt meet the prereqs?
it had a (P) next to it and said somethin like
if i dont meet the prereqs ill be withdrawn from the unit
so like im enrolled in it until i screw up one of the exams for 1st sem

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
boinkBOINK said:
hey with the not meeting preprequisites
i enrolled in a subject but i didnt meet the prereqs?
it had a (P) next to it and said somethin like
if i dont meet the prereqs ill be withdrawn from the unit
so like im enrolled in it until i screw up one of the exams for 1st sem
yeah. it is up to you to enrol in another subject(maybe a repeat of the one you fucked up) after the undesired results come out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)