change related texts (1 Viewer)

damodamo

hey does anyone know of any good related texts for relating to change and in particular looking for alibrandi?
cheers

Christine

beige member
HSC
maybe you could try looking at looking at 'the immigrant experience' in a larger context.

have a look for some poetry (not skrzynecki though) or movies where people have had to relocate and assimilate.

the tv series (or it could be a mini series) five times dizzy (book by nadia wheatley would be excellent.

numberone

Yes i need some to but better if it links to " the door" by holub and "away" by michael Gow. I need three for my assesment which is due 17th march. Im thinking of takin "american history X"
but dont know what else to pick since it has to have techniques and links to those 2 texts i have.

Thanks you:apig:

damodamo

yeh man, american history x is good, but from what ive heard too many ppl use it so its not so good anymore, a clockwork orange would be a better choice i think, thats what ive used.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Hi, damodamo, and welcome to the English forums!

I've posted a sticky regarding change texts - they aren't entirely specific about what sort of change they contain, but they'll give you an idea of some texts others have used. Hopefully it helps!

You can find this thread here .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)