• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Change subs + look @ Timetables on myadmin now (1 Viewer)

DAAVE

HSC
hey guys you can change subjects and look at your timetables now.

I'm too scared to look at the timetable though because of the warning you get before it... Something about not being able to print it twice.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
r u serious?? i thght the timetables wud cum out in o-week!

DAAVE

HSC
oh wait false alarm about the timetables...

just clicked the get my timetable button and got:

The timetable server is currently not responding to requests. The timetable server is only available between the hours of 10:00am - 10:00pm from the first day of O-Week (Wednesday) - April and from July - September.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
we can change r subs now but for timetables we gotta wait till o-week :)

company_sin

HSC
If you could see the look i'm giving right now *shakes head*

That hurt... really

H

head

I hope mine's not gay, because I enrolled at UNSW, made my timetable perfect (only had to go to uni 3 days a week), but I got a final round offer from USYD and accepted and enrolled today.

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
at usyd, when v rcvd r timetable last yr , not many ppl were happy abt it , so v all went n got it changed, the timetable which u rcv initially from them mite kinda be crap, but don't worry , u can always change it according 2 ur needs n timings :uhhuh: , dats the good thing abt it.... :D

LazyBoy

HSC
elizabethy said:
at usyd, when v rcvd r timetable last yr , not many ppl were happy abt it , so v all went n got it changed, the timetable which u rcv initially from them mite kinda be crap, but don't worry , u can always change it according 2 ur needs n timings :uhhuh: , dats the good thing abt it.... :D
that has to be the most confusing post ive ever read :p although i have to say its the first time ive actually seen a russian accent put in type.

Super Pig

Full time Bludger
HSC
If you are too bored and/or are really desperate, you can try to work out your dream timetable by checking the timetable of individual subjects on www.usyd.edu.au/timetable. You can also see how many ppl have enrolled in each course by checking the "Timetable and Unit of Study Information" section.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
LazyBoy said:
that has to be the most confusing post ive ever read :p although i have to say its the first time ive actually seen a russian accent put in type.
bwahahahahahahahaha oh i love you. if i hadn't given out so much rep lately you could have some. remind me in two days. hahahaha...

kow_dude

HSC
I still can't find the link to change subjects, can someone post is up please?

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
click on student admin
n then u can find the link " Enrolment Variations", click on dat

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
The MyAdmin system doesn't let me upgrade my chem units to advanced...I still have to go to uni to fix it up. Somehow it lets me enrol in advanced discrete maths without any permission from the faculty.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Templar said:
The MyAdmin system doesn't let me upgrade my chem units to advanced...I still have to go to uni to fix it up. Somehow it lets me enrol in advanced discrete maths without any permission from the faculty.
Did you get a chem band 6?

korry

HSC
N/A
the system won't let me add a unit coz it's not 'part' of my course, but i want to add psychology as a 'free option'. Does this mean I'll have to change that unit in person?

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
For advanced chem, you need a UAI of 96.4+ and 80+ in HSC chem from the science faculty handbook, nothing about band 6.

And no I didn't get a band 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)