• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Change subs + look @ Timetables on myadmin now (1 Viewer)

LazyBoy

HSC
i tried changing a legal studies unit. Crime, Punishment and Society. but it wont let me :(

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
I looked at the timetable for each unit of study...but I don't understand it...:(......can someone plz explain how to read it?...thnx

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'm apparently only access the full list of enrolments and timetables within uni. Somehow, at first it didnt come up, then i did something strange and it allowed me. A glitch :D
For mktg:
Lecture 359 students but 15 have not been allocated classes.

So looks like theyre nearly done :)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Templar said:
For advanced chem, you need a UAI of 96.4+ and 80+ in HSC chem from the science faculty handbook, nothing about band 6.

And no I didn't get a band 6.
Yeah cause in the science handbook it says for adv physics 96+ UAI or band 6 in physics, but the engineering guy couldn't get my application through on the comp because i didn't have a band 6 in it, so I needed a blue permission form from the science faculty, so that's what I think might be up with your chem.

Last edited:

berghousemaa

HSC
LazyBoy said:
i tried changing a legal studies unit. Crime, Punishment and Society. but it wont let me :(
When I tried to do that subject at enrolment I couldn't. It didn't come up in their database or whatever and wasn't listed in the arts handbook.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
withoutaface said:
Yeah cause in the science handbook it says for adv physics 96+ UAI or band 6 in physics, but the engineering guy couldn't get my application through on the comp because i didn't have a band 6 in it, so I needed a blue permission form from the science faculty, so that's what I think might be up with your chem.
the chem criteria is different cause you only need 80 in chem and 96.4 uai. for adv bio and chem you need 90+ though.

DAAVE

HSC
Do they have our HSC results on file?

So if we try to change XXX to XXX advanced, it will check our HSC results in XXX automatically to see if we qualify? Or do I need to show my HSC to them in person :S

LazyBoy

HSC
berghousemaa said:
When I tried to do that subject at enrolment I couldn't. It didn't come up in their database or whatever and wasn't listed in the arts handbook.
annoying cuase that performance one looks utter crap.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
lukebennett said:
the chem criteria is different cause you only need 80 in chem and 96.4 uai. for adv bio and chem you need 90+ though.
Point was that I met the physics criteria but the comp wouldn't let him enrol me in adv physics, so chem might be similar.

berghousemaa

HSC
LazyBoy said:
annoying cuase that performance one looks utter crap.
So did you have the same problem and were you not able to put down the crime and punishment subject.
I have had to enrol in that performance and it's definately not something I wanna do, but it is semester 2 so I've got plenty of time to change.

tennille

HSC
Stupid advanced subjects...cant do advance chem because of my UAI. I'll show them. *shakes fists*

LazyBoy

HSC
well i totally missed the crime one until i sat down and had a good look at the handouts. but yeah i wanna change. But yay im only doin 12 hours at uni.

LazyBoy

HSC
well no, because your major is decided by what snr credit points you take. But you have to remember to do many snr subjects you have to have a certain ammount of jr cp in that subject. so thats why you should really plan out your major.

tennille

HSC
I know what majors im interested in, just not sure whether to put them in on the myadmin website.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
withoutaface said:
Point was that I met the physics criteria but the comp wouldn't let him enrol me in adv physics, so chem might be similar.
oh righty i getcha

LazyBoy

HSC
Tennille said:
I know what majors im interested in, just not sure whether to put them in on the myadmin website.
im not following. i dont think you have to specify your majors. you just have to do enough credit points to qualify for the major and you get it. if you know what you want to major in, you just have to ensure that you will have enough jr credit points, and picked the right units to qualify for the intermediate and snr subjects.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lazyboy - crime and punishment has been cancelled :9

bobbie212

he im enrolled in b science (nutrition)/ B excercise and sports science and i was lookin at this units of study sheet i got ages ago at enrollement at cumbo. For semester one it has chem 1101 and then next to it it says summer, semester 1, semester 2. wtf does that mean it betta not mean i should be at uni already. can some1 help?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)