• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Change the nudity laws! (2 Viewers)

Do you support full public nudity?

• No, its vile.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Yes, I want to hang free with the wind.

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • Possibly, but we need a context approach- ie not in schools, workplace

Votes: 44 47.3%

• Total voters

Uncle

Banned
HSC
mankind is originally naked as nature intend.
but need warmth with cloths and exothermic materal.
here in society not should matter whether clothes or not.
it is about personal preference like the naked famly from family guy, but only bad if old pedo sees naked boy and say it is his birthday.

Sprangler

HSC
And too much culture clash. Imagine the Sydney gang rapes but on a massive scale, the Muslims would go mental.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Re: The need for nudity laws

Why should your want to not see this be paramount over their right to want to do it?
Because we live in a society where political correctness determines everything?

So the exposure of women's breasts, a long established cultural practice in African tribes is sinful?

It is just a part of the body that mankind has decided is 'taboo'- this is frivilous and irrational thinking! Conservative thought is dead my friend!

Hang free.
Yes, contemporary society has decided that it is taboo, but so what? You yourself chose to live in our society, take advantage of its various opportunities and so on - it's your decision. Living within the community is not a human right, completely void of responsibilities. Nobody is forcing you to stay here. Its well within your power to simply fly to the Amazon and live your life there, where you can be nude for all you want. If you choose to stay however, expect to adhere to the various laws and customs society has - one of which is covering up your body.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

Yes, contemporary society has decided that it is taboo, but so what? You yourself chose to live in our society, take advantage of its various opportunities and so on - it's your decision. Living within the community is not a human right, completely void of responsibilities. Nobody is forcing you to stay here. Its well within your power to simply fly to the Amazon and live your life there, where you can be nude for all you want. If you choose to stay however, expect to adhere to the various laws and customs society has - one of which is covering up your body.

So basically we have no right to complain about any ridiculous bullshit law the government decides to impose because we 'could simply fly to the Amazon and live our lives there'?

Fuck the hell off.

Ben1220

HSC
bwahahahaha... entertaining thread...:haha:

I wouldn't have a problem with that, as the OP said its a victimless crime

But people who go naked need to understand and even expect unwanted attention. They need to expect that people will look, and if they have a problem with this then they shouldn't be naked in public. Same goes with breastfeeding imo, its not something people see often, so many will have a natural tendency to look. As long as they keep their distance though, nude people should not respond to this, its the price they have to pay for their 'freedom' :p If society gives you the freedom to be naked then you need to give society the freedom to gawk

pman

Banned
HSC
I aggree with ben, if you go naked, you can't get angry if people have a perv.
on another note we currently have nudist beaches so if you wish to go naked, you may do so legally. You do not however have to go naked on such beaches, what if we bring in a law making it illegal to wear clothes on nudist beaches so you can also be garanteed of being in an area where people wear no clothes if you wish. the clothing you wear (or lack of it) should be the choice of the individual.

As an aside, if i were female, I would still wear a bra, gives them better shape!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I see no issue in decriminalising public nudity, it doesn't affect me and there's nothing inherently wrong about someone's genitalia.

I doubt it would change things much though. Most institutions which require clothing already have a required dress code (labs, food vendors, educational institutions etc.) and the climate would ensure clothing most of the time too. After all, it's legal for all guys to walk around in nothing but a g-string everywhere but you don't see many actually doing it just because it would be A) way too chilly, B) most places wouldn't let you in and C) most would feel massively uncomfortable walking around like that.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC

So basically we have no right to complain about any ridiculous bullshit law the government decides to impose because we 'could simply fly to the Amazon and live our lives there'?

Fuck the hell off.
Learn to fking read.

I never said you have no rights to lobby or change the law, I'm saying that you have to abide by most of them unless you want your ass handed to you by the police. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not talking about petty shit here, I'm talking about the ones that will get you in deep water sooner or later - one of which is not covering yourself up when you go out and about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)