Changing a key program on MySR (1 Viewer)

FiFa MVP

HSC
I have enrolled in a key program for the BBC course on MySR in the unit set part, the box is now yellow and its says ENROLLED. I was wondering is there any way i can change that and pick another key program instead. There is a box that has 'end' but when i tick it and confirm, the key program stays there. Anyone know how to change or am i stuck with it now?

Also, once i proceed to check out and finish the enrollment, can i go back anytime and change any of the units or key program?

Last edited:

h3da

HSC
I have enrolled in a key program for the BBC course on MySR in the unit set part, the box is now yellow and its says ENROLLED. I was wondering is there any way i can change that and pick another key program instead. There is a box that has 'end' but when i tick it and confirm, the key program stays there. Anyone know how to change or am i stuck with it now?

Also, once i proceed to check out and finish the enrollment, can i go back anytime and change any of the units or key program?
what you do is find a key program you wanna do and then press end on the one key program which you don't want and it should work.. otherwise email enrolments@uws.edu.au

FiFa MVP

HSC
I did do that but when I click on the key program i want to do it says breach because i have 2 key programs there. when I click end on the one i dont want it stays there, the one ive enrolled in but the one i haven't enrolled in it says remove i click that and it goes. So the key program i've enrolled in stays there no matter what.

Do you also know if i finish my enrollment and proceed to check out, can i go back anytime and change any of my units?

h3da

HSC
I did do that but when I click on the key program i want to do it says breach because i have 2 key programs there. when I click end on the one i dont want it stays there, the one ive enrolled in but the one i haven't enrolled in it says remove i click that and it goes. So the key program i've enrolled in stays there no matter what.

Do you also know if i finish my enrollment and proceed to check out, can i go back anytime and change any of my units?
then email them and tell them to change it for you.. and yes you can change your units..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)