changing degree next semester (1 Viewer)

janadc

HSC
hey guys :)

was just wondering if its possible for me to move from a business admin/law to an arts/law degree next semester?
if it is, how would i go about doing this?

thanks in advance!

Atlas

HSC
N/A
hey guys :)

was just wondering if its possible for me to move from a business admin/law to an arts/law degree next semester?
if it is, how would i go about doing this?

thanks in advance!
Sorry, I can't really help you on this besides suggesting your first port of call would be the student enquiry service at Lincoln building or via email... I'm sure someone can give you a better answer... But, what I really wanted to ask was... why do you want to change? Was the BBA/LLB so bad?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You're so helpful, you always give such useful replies in the threads... are you working for Mq? (underlying connotation: are you a spy?)
Yes, but not a spy.

I've had experience from Mentoring through to Public Relations work during orientation, advising days, open days, student help line, etc. Plus I've been around MQ for a while :)

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Yes, but not a spy.

I've had experience from Mentoring through to Public Relations work during orientation, advising days, open days, student help line, etc. Plus I've been around MQ for a while :)
You wouldn't happen to be one of the people who run the mentoring program would you?

How do you get chosen to work at the open days? :confused:

janadc

HSC
the law sides fine.. i just really hate stat170 and bba103 with the bba side. plus i did an arts in comm. degree at uts last yr and wasn't able to transfer any credits but now i'll be able to do that and finish a yr earlier :)

btw thanks for the help you two!

GirlSailor

HSC
im actually in the same boat as you. looking to change from international studies/law to social science/law next semester
i've asked at the student enquiries office, and a 'request to transfer degree course' form will be available after exams at the office, about the time we get our exam results i was told.
hope this helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)