Changing majors (1 Viewer)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Uh, okay so right now I'm a first year BA student, majoring in History, Politics and Philosophy at Bankstown campus. Does anyone know if I can change my major to Psychology for next semester? Or who I can talk to about doing this?

dishi

HSC
well actually if its for next semester then you can change it any time without any confirmations from anyone....u just need to pick up a form from a the student centre and that ll guide u

hope i cud help :)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Maybe I shouldn't have said majors. I meant key program. My Key program right now is humanities and due to changing interests I want to change my key program to Psych next semester. do I still need something signed or do I just fill out that variation form?

dishi

HSC
yeh yeh i know u meant key program....ma friend wanted to change it as well and she did the same thing....sara knox is always at penrith campus and wer both at banx so unless i totttttalllyy misunderstood what she said, im sure she didnt have to get anyone to sign since its for next semester oki

Kulazzi

HSC
kate_is_me said:
Maybe I shouldn't have said majors. I meant key program. My Key program right now is humanities and due to changing interests I want to change my key program to Psych next semester. do I still need something signed or do I just fill out that variation form?
do you remember during orientation we're we filled out this shete where it asked for our key program, major and sub-major? Maybe you just have to fill that out again and sign it but I'm not sure. See the student centre for help.

dishi

HSC
nah nah she has to fill in dat program variation form which is completely different to wat we had to fill in on the enrolment day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)