changing schools (1 Viewer)

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
is it ok for me to move to a different school for yr 12? i go to a half selective half community and my eyes are set on a full selective high school for yr 12... i am a social person and gets along with anyone and making friend is no problem...umm.. any thoughts? ideas? reccomendations? past expereinces? :cold:
my reason for changing is that my dumb school might not offer me ext 1 maths... and i want a highger uai obviuosly.. the school i am applying for says my chances are good since i alreddy go to a selctive school and doing well above average..

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
don't go to fort st i dont want to see you
jk

of course try for the big ones
ruse, north syd, sydney girls, st george ...

they're all good

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
yeah theres always spots every year :p
wot skool u go to currently?

KarmaKitten

HSC
Yeah our school (st george girls) only acceps kids in year 11.
I think you would do just fine as long as your determined.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
I think the only problem there is with your idea is actually getting accepted to a good school so late in the game. If you can find a spot at a school you think is suitable, I can't think of any reason why not...

Giant Lobster

HSC
i think yr 10 (enter in yr 11) selective tests were the last 'wormhole' to a pro school

i tried, and i failed miserably. valuable lesson learnt, never apply for sbhs as only choice and always lie ass off in interviews. ladders to success.

anyway, yeh i think ur trapped like me. i go to a shitbox half selective as well (thats wat they say but its all bs propaganda and i know every1 is shit cept me :p and a few others)

sorry... :( i feel ur pain... kinda..

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
U go to a half selective school that doesn't offer maths Ex 1? that is kinda funny; but bad.

If you can't get into a selective school, then maybe you could try for one of the better public schools - as a final resort, but you have public general schools that rank better than selective schools and if you really wanted to do extention maths, then maybe it isn't a bad idea :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
huh? a 1/2 selective skool shud offer maths ext!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
yeah they do.. but since i'm accelerated and doing hsc maths this year.. i want to leave an option of repeating the maths next year again.. and theyre not going to offer it to me if theres no spots left in the mainstream yr 12 classes.... so yeah.. they will oferr. but theres a chance that i will miss out.. :|

is a roflcopter
HSC
wana come to sbhs?
make sure to talk bs about your commitment to rowing and rugby
and....... SAILING! our principal loves that shit

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
but you might have the problem of your subject choices you have now not fitting into the timetable and lines that they have at the new school you will go to....

pri

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
macquarie fields high
nah like ONE spot.. pft sif i'd make it....
I understand ur pain....my friends mom teaches there...

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Newbie
wana come to sbhs?
make sure to talk bs about your commitment to rowing and rugby
and....... SAILING! our principal loves that shit
She's a girl, doofus
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
i think yr 10 (enter in yr 11) selective tests were the last 'wormhole' to a pro school

i tried, and i failed miserably. valuable lesson learnt, never apply for sbhs as only choice and always lie ass off in interviews. ladders to success.

anyway, yeh i think ur trapped like me. i go to a shitbox half selective as well (thats wat they say but its all bs propaganda and i know every1 is shit cept me :p and a few others)

sorry... :( i feel ur pain... kinda..
GO SEFTON

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)