Changing study programs (1 Viewer)

drunkontea

HSC
Hi all,

Hope this isn't a stupid question but how do I change my study program? Im doing BCom(marketing&Dem) and wanna change to BCom (Marketing&Org Psy). Is there a gpa i have to achieve and do I fill out a normal degree transfer from?

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Its still a B.Com degree so i dont think u need to transfer...just change ur units

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
you dont need a certain gpa to change your major

as for a form to fill in... i dont think so.. someone else want to confirm this?

prusso

HSC
similar situation to me, i need to change from bba/bit to bba/bis, u dont go through it officially with forms but they say u just choose the units that correspond to the new study pattern, but estudent is fucked and wont let me@!@!$!

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
u get the form from student enquiry centre on 19th July and apply for the transfers.
Oh, it said on the site... change study programs will be done during that wk only. So guess have to complete during that week.

drunkontea

HSC
Thanx for all your replies, i'l look for the for in student enquiries. And yeh estaudent is fuked up, doesnt let me do sh!t. Wonder when 1st years r gonna be allowed to pick units on there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)