Changing unit of study?? (1 Viewer)

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
on behalf of a friend, till when can you change the units of study without being penalised???

thnxxx....

tennille

HSC
melbournian said:
No, thats wrong.

That is the last day to withdraw. Changing a unit, requires the withdrawel from one and the enrollment in another. Therefore, the last day I am pretty sure is next Friday.
Yeah. I think the last day to add a unit of study is thursday or friday next week.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
melbournian said:
No, thats wrong.

That is the last day to withdraw. Changing a unit, requires the withdrawel from one and the enrollment in another. Therefore, the last day I am pretty sure is next Friday.
*shrugs

We were told the 31st was the latest we could go from adv-->reg physics.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
im following the earlier withdrawal dates cos i would rather be safe than sorry.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
withoutaface said:
*shrugs

We were told the 31st was the latest we could go from adv-->reg physics.
In chemistry they said you could move between the advanced and normal streams anytime you like before the exams...not that it concerns me in any way.

viviena

rawr.
HSC
Hey... can you just change the units of study on the internet, or do you have to go into uni and talk to the lecturers/co-ordinators/whoever and have it done personally? (I can risk getting my timetable rearranged on the internet...)

tennille

HSC
viviena said:
Hey... can you just change the units of study on the internet, or do you have to go into uni and talk to the lecturers/co-ordinators/whoever and have it done personally? (I can risk getting my timetable rearranged on the internet...)
Yeah, you can change it online. However, if you want to change to adv subjects, you need the faculty's approval before you can.

viviena

rawr.
HSC
Oh, no advanced subjects, but I'm changing from a language subject, so I thought I might have to give the tutors notice, since I've already attended one or two tutorials... Thanks. :) I might go fiddle with my enrolment then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)