Che Fusto (1 Viewer)

1985guy

HSC
che fusto is what a girl can use to say that a guy is hot. Ive never heard a girl use it though.

alessandra

HSC
melsc said:
Wat exacllyt does che fusto mean? i just wanna make sure i got it rite?
We recently had an exchange student and i asked her the exact question she said that yeah it did mean 'what a hot/ good-looking guy" but it was really old fashioned and they don't really use it anymore!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so i assume it's "what a hottie" in old terms

Kakie

as far as i am aware, che bello
one of my host sisters was talking to me abuot what we say, and i sed yummy cos thats what i say, and she adopted it!

also from that she has started telling guys che 'vorrei mangiarti' perooo``` e` un po' diverso in itaila!

fush

HSC
im not a girl..but i guess u can use
che bono! or che figo! <even though it is very slang...

razzarach

keep smiling :)
HSC
melsc said:
wat is a modern equivalent?
the italians say 'che ficco' is 'what a hottie' etc.. i know this is for girls to say, i dunno if for girls it would be 'che ficca' not sure.. but yeah CHE FICCO! :D Hope it helps!

razzarach

HSC
fush said:
im not a girl..but i guess u can use
che bono! or che figo! <even though it is very slang...
buono is used to say good, espcially che buono is 'how nice' in a food context and ive never heard of figo..! but that doesnt mean it's not true lol..

1985guy

HSC
i think what you heard was che figo, not che ficco. figo is the italian equivalent of the slang word cool. and im pretty sure you cant say che figa for a girl. :)

razzarach

HSC
1985guy said:
i think what you heard was che figo, not che ficco. figo is the italian equivalent of the slang word cool. and im pretty sure you cant say che figa for a girl. :)
hmm... maybe.. but i was pretty sure it was che ficco! i had some italians staying with me, who i stayed with in italy, and both times i swear they taught me ficco! but hey... ive been wrong plenty of times! lol... can anyone else give us some insight? lol.. i wanna know i haven't been sounding like an idiot! :p

fush

HSC
exactly, i was born in italy, used to go to school in italy and speak italian at home...so yea, figo is a word for cool , hot....and can also be used for girls

che bono! or che bona ( wiht that spelling) can be used as slang to say how hot someone is..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)