Cheap Designers? (1 Viewer)

scoby_2000

HSC
Where do you guys buy cheap designer stuff?

and yes i know that designer = superficial....but pfft...over that....

where you guys get ure nice stuff....paddys?

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
the best time to buy cheap clothes is when its half price or when the season ends,
the summer season has ended and summer clothes would go half price,
and i would buy them, markets are good, but sometimes the quality of clothing isnt good, shops that is closing down is the best, paul's warehouse in parramatta is closing down, i've bought alot of sport clothes etc for myself :)

alessandra

HSC
are you saying cheap or fake?....cause whats the point of buying fake designer clothing... i know its cheaper but its shit quality and people can tell. try opp shops for vintage pieces or bondi markets , they have a few up and coming designers who sell their stuff there. that is guys and girls clothing lol

asscookie

dork.
HSC
Don't buy the fake shit. People can spot it on you from a mile away. Wait until the sales come 'round.

scoby_2000

HSC
im talking about real designer....specifically sunglasses

where can u get good dkny/police/oakley sunglasses like that for good prices

coz everywhere i go its always different and there are NEVER the same pair twice...

so just wondering where the cheapest place is?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
go to market city or DFO

went to DFO last weekend picked up a pair of jeans and wide leg black pants at morrisey for only around $60, and same thing at Marcs: i got skinny jeans for $64! massive savings !

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
what I wanna know is..WHAT'S WITH ALL THE FAKE VON DUTCH STUFF?!?! I hate it!!!! I brought back some real von dutch gear from the US when I went there (cause it's cheaper over there, ya know) only to discover that everyone's got fake stuff here, so now everyone assumes all my gear is fake too! grrr...

fake stuff looks so trashy anyways, dont buy it!

Jorge_Aladro

HSC
N/A
When i go to visit bogota i buying 7 par of Calven Kleen jean for 3 pesos. I give to Pepe 2 and now am 5 jeans. You buy from me.

asscookie

dork.
HSC
Paddy's is just fake shit - you don't know where the stuff is from when you buy from there.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
go to market city or DFO

went to DFO last weekend picked up a pair of jeans and wide leg black pants at morrisey for only around $60, and same thing at Marcs: i got skinny jeans for $64! massive savings !
marcs skinny jeans for 64 bucks.. its a dream come true!

Menace2Sobriety

Nah, I believe those tight wrestling/no rules fighting pants are in fashion. You know the ones which look like bonds briefs.

If I had mad net skillz I'd be able to insert pictures, diagrams, blue prints and scratch-n-sniffs like you guys.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
natstar said:
They are both really hot. Ive always prefered black skinny legs over blue ones, I think they look better. But blue normal jeans is better than black
my fave black skinny legs are the new lee black supatubes... they are so fucking hot, and we all get a free pair at work, im way too lucky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)