Cheap Designers? (1 Viewer)

Menace2Sobriety

See what I mean ?

Wearing these pants or dead.

The tasteless white guy obviously isn't wearing those pants and is now in the act of dying quietly. I rest my case.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
my fave black skinny legs are the new lee black supatubes... they are so fucking hot, and we all get a free pair at work, im way too lucky

Have i mentioned that i hate you spin spin?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
spin spin sugar said:
my fave black skinny legs are the new lee black supatubes... they are so fucking hot, and we all get a free pair at work, im way too lucky

they are nice:)
lucky you!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
omg grace :mad:
:vcross:

yeah i've seen the lees except haven't bothered trying them on yet (i hate trying on jeans coz 99% of the time they look shit on me) - though maybe i'll give them a try this wk :p

as for your tsubis - i'm so jealous! but like i told you last night i don't have the money *cries* ebay, here i come...

HSC
thats it, i'm moving to civilisation just so i can work at general pants. how lucky are you?

i haven't bought a decent pair of jeans since i was in the states, they have some awesome clothes there. and then i come back to port and its like 'hmm, jay jays or the surf shop? let me think. neither!'

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
im so spoilt :( i love it

theyre only 129 tho, which is pretty good for lees. they look so hot on every single girl, i would pay double that for their hotness
I disagree, skinny leg jeans on girls with large legs look funny. Hence why I stick to straight leg.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
steph@nie said:
I disagree, skinny leg jeans on girls with large legs look funny. Hence why I stick to straight leg.
straight-legged jeans make me look short(er) :|

i like these no-name jeans i have, they fit the best out of any jeans i've tried on - fit fine around the waist, tight around the legs and still a little flared at the bottom so that it balances out my hips :p problem is they're too long and i still haven't been bothered to take them up

wide-legged - i tried on my sister's tsubis (that i paid for!), and they fit fine around the waist but they make me look like a clown coz my legs suck.

Skeeta

HSC
skinny leg jeans make me look.. well.. too skinny

kaylz

HSC
if you're looking for cheap designer clothes (ladies), hit paddington, bondi and surry hills markets. sass and bide started out at surry or bondi, i can't remember which. that's where a lot of designers start out. i got some fabulous one off pieces at paddo the other week. also go to www.salescoop.com.au ... it has sales updates.

bitchgirl

University Life
HSC
callisto said:
what I wanna know is..WHAT'S WITH ALL THE FAKE VON DUTCH STUFF?!?! I hate it!!!! I brought back some real von dutch gear from the US when I went there (cause it's cheaper over there, ya know) only to discover that everyone's got fake stuff here, so now everyone assumes all my gear is fake too! grrr...

fake stuff looks so trashy anyways, dont buy it!
lol that's a thrend, wearin' fake von dutch hats, in the urban stores they sell it like nearly $100 bucks its oviously the fakes 1's as well, the real one's are made from america, and the fake ones are made in china or korea, simple.

but for cheap clothes, go to eastgarden's westfields :)

Skeeta

HSC
ive cried during jeans shopping..

Stupid unreliable sizing..

i went shopping allll day with no luck.. right at the end of the day, i thought i had found the perfect pait (right colour, right style, right brand, and ON SALE!)
They only had one left, which was a 9 (YAY MY SIZE)

only to try them on and have them to be 2 big

i cried

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Skeeta said:
ive cried during jeans shopping..

Stupid unreliable sizing..

i went shopping allll day with no luck.. right at the end of the day, i thought i had found the perfect pait (right colour, right style, right brand, and ON SALE!)
They only had one left, which was a 9 (YAY MY SIZE)

only to try them on and have them to be 2 big

i cried
ive cried jeans shopping once, but luckily the sales girl was my friend

kaylz

HSC
i cried jeans shopping once too. i was in a levis store and this size 6 bitch came bouncing up to me and asked if i wanted help. i was like yeah. die.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i dunno wot u gurls r complaining about...the first pair i found in the right style fitted :)

i dont really wanna rub it in that as guys we've got normal sizing standards, but its the truth :)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
mirrors suck as well,
i just got this skirt from sportsgirl, i usually can wear short skirts cos i have skinny legs, but fwhen i tried the skirt on my legs looked hell knobby and boney but i thought fuck it its on sale im getting it anyway...and when i tried it on at home it looked fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)