Cheap effective HSC tutoring for class of 2014 (1 Viewer)

tutor

HSC
Are you looking to get a headstart on the HSC with a cheap, experienced, passionate and knowledge tutor. Then, I can help YOU
When sitting my HSC, I noticed that there were fewer tutors that actually provided support in the November-Feburary period where a huge difference to your final ATAR can be made.
I specialize in mathematics [HSC or Preliminary Mathematics (i.e. 2u/3u/4u)], Business Studies, Modern History and English, but can also teach Chemistry. I graduated with an ATAR over 98.
I charge $30/hr for one-on-one and $20/hr per person for group lessons – very little compared to the resources and effort that I will put in.
I can teach at most libraries, at my home or at your home if you live close to a station (preferably in the inner west). Other arrangements can be made upon discussion. Classes are pay-as-you-go and very flexible and I’m happy to teach you for many hours or even days in a row. No lock-ins
Email me for more information, proof of results, more about me or to arrange classes available from November 20th.
Content of the lessons
1) Homework revision: 2) Revision Quiz 3) Main lesson 4) Review of Class:
Contact Information:
Mobile : 0450020443
Email : unidentifiable2000-tutor@yahoo.com

Please send me an email if you are interested in classes with the times you are available and subjects you would like.

Last edited:

tutor

HSC
Need that extra edge in 2 unit, extension 1 and extension 2 maths, English, Modern History or Business Studies let me know. I can give you the head start you need for your upcoming assessments.

tutor

HSC
Classes are now also available over the phone, if you want to save time traveling.

tutor

HSC
Looking for students near Strathfield and Homebush particularly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)