Cheap Flights to schoolies (1 Viewer)

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
Like me(who books ahead), getting to schoolies can be expensive cause all the cheap plane tickets are gone, but you still have time to save some $$$$$$

From Melbourne to Gold Coast/Byron Bay (vise versa)
-Book cheap tickets through tigerairways.com.au , as they are the cheapest. And if you are off to Byron, catch the 50min bus transfer from Gold Coast airport, down to Byron! There are still cheap tickets left, you just have to be fast. Tiger has bargains for at least half of Jetstar's price (talking 60/70 bucks here), and Tiger airways are located in the Melbourne Airport "Budget Terminal" also, which is a seperate terminal for them cause their budget airline. Selecting your seat online is also good othewise you will be thrown is the middle of people you dont know for a couple of hours!

From Sydney to Gold Coast (vise versa)
-Booking through Jetstar.com is the cheapest although you might find some $65 fares via virginblue.com.au, and Jetstar sometimes have $49 bargains.

Just dont leave it 1/2months before you go cause the airline will charge the altimate MAXIMUM for what ever seats are left

:D Have fun

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
dude you're not going to get any $65 fares to the gc from sydney, especially through virgin.

we booked three months ago and the cheapest flights we found were through virgin for $220 return or something. the prices aren't going to be discounted at all for schoolies periods.

jordankuai22

HSC
milocole said:
Like me(who books ahead), getting to schoolies can be expensive cause all the cheap plane tickets are gone, but you still have time to save some $$$$$$

From Melbourne to Gold Coast/Byron Bay (vise versa)
-Book cheap tickets through tigerairways.com.au , as they are the cheapest. And if you are off to Byron, catch the 50min bus transfer from Gold Coast airport, down to Byron! There are still cheap tickets left, you just have to be fast. Tiger has bargains for at least half of Jetstar's price (talking 60/70 bucks here), and Tiger airways are located in the Melbourne Airport "Budget Terminal" also, which is a seperate terminal for them cause their budget airline. Selecting your seat online is also good othewise you will be thrown is the middle of people you dont know for a couple of hours!

From Sydney to Gold Coast (vise versa)
-Booking through Jetstar.com is the cheapest although you might find some $65 fares via virginblue.com.au, and Jetstar sometimes have $49 bargains.

Just dont leave it 1/2months before you go cause the airline will charge the altimate MAXIMUM for what ever seats are left

:D Have fun
failure.

i checked this out, its a complete lie.

user above was right

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
As Im Victorian, what dates are the NSW schoolies adventures on the Gold Coast

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
22nd november through to 13th december. you're not going to find any cheap flights for it lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)