Cheap HSC legal studies Tutor band 6 (1 Viewer)

macca's_ baby

HSC
i recieved a band 6 in legal studies in 2006 i will gladly help the poor 2007 students who are freaking especially those who have to suffer shelter as an option!

Ged Janet

HSC
hey... i do legal and am in yr 12... and i love it and i really want to do better in it. I was wondering if i could maybe please have your email address so i can email you with questions i may need help with in the future... If not, no worries.
PS. congrats on getting the band 6- that's really impressive :)

emilyrb1989

HSC
hey im in yr 12 doing legal. i really want 2 do well cos i like it, but im starting to hate it cos its getting hard cos theres so much stuff 2 do. i live in rural nsw so theres no legal tutors around here.

can i have ur email?

thanks, emily

nnp

HSC
N/A
hello, i am also interested in your offer, Skitles...Please leave an email address as well as you available location and cost
cheers
NNP

saveria123

HSC
hey im interested could you plz giv me details like cost per hour and your email address for getting back to you.

theblksuperman

HSC
hey i have just started yr 12 legal and i was wondering if you help the hsc 2008 students as well as the 2007. if you do could you please email me the cost, times, and place for the tution thanks.

alnaaz

HSC
hey im also in yr 12 legal and i was wondering if you help the hsc 2008 students to. If you do could you please email me the cost, times, and place for the tution thanks.

sairam9

HSC
Hi

I am a fourth year law student at university. If you need a tutor for legal studies I am happy to tutor you. If you are interested let me know.

Email: indu-27@hotmail.com

thanks
Indu

Ramya

HSC
Hi,

I'm a 1st year law student at the University of Sydney. I'm also available for tutoring. My HSC mark for legal studies was 98 and I was state ranked 3rd.

If you are interested, email me at ramy_kris@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Ramya

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)