Cheap Legal Studies and Business Studies Tutoring by a UNSW LAW student (1 Viewer)

ta26

HSC
N/A
Hi Everyone ☺

My name is Tamanna, and I recently graduated with an ATAR of 97.15, and am currently studying Bachelor of Commerce and Law at UNSW. I am an easy going and cheerful person that would not only become your tutor but also a mentor, assisting you in overcoming this terrifying and nerve-racking period with the results you desire. I am offering private tutoring to Year 12 students in Business Studies and Legal Studies, both subjects for which I have attained B6s.

Why me?
1. I understand the pressures these two content heavy subjects can impose on you, and therefore my lessons are structured according to each student’s individual needs and pace. I give priority to areas which the student is currently having problems with, explaining content in an understandable and concise manner. Furthermore I prepare students thoroughly for exams, aiming to keep them ahead of their peers in their weekly studies.
2. I provide high quality feedback on my students’ work and will go out of my way to find resources and time to assist them.
3. The HSC can be a stressful period, and therefore I provide students with the most effective and time efficient techniques so that they can accomplish the best in these course.

As part of my tutoring for Business Studies I will offer the following:
• In-depth teaching of the four main topics
• Answers to any questions you may have
• Band 6 Business Essays
• Practice exam papers with solutions (completed by both myself and the respective marking centre)
• Techniques and Tricks to improve your exam techniques and marks.

As part of my tutoring for Legal Studies I will provide the following:
• In-depth teaching of both Crime and Human Rights
• Essay paragraphs for the Core topics of World Order and Consumers (both of which are B6)
• Answers to any questions you may have
• Practice exam papers with solutions
• Techniques and Tricks to perfect legal essay writing and short answers.

→ Within my home

Price
$25per hour

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)