CHEAP NOTES: 99+ATAR, 7th in state Studies of Religion, 9th in state Ancient History (1 Viewer)

kalaniman2

HSC
N/A
Update my friends, all money going towards the reconstruction of houses and food supplies for the victims of the Nepalese earthquake, I am in nepal now and will be distributing every cent personally, thankyou <3

I am selling cheap comprehensive syllabus covered notes, essays and creativesMy study strategy was to summarise all my notes via word documents, and as such, I have on offer, notes that have taken many hundreds of hours to compile from a range of unique and insightful sources.
Prices are highly competitive and reasonable, I was thinking about $15 per set of notes, with discounts for those who purchase multiple sets of notes.
Please contact me: Kalaniman1@hotmail.com if you are interested, I can send you samples upon request.

The following are for sale:

Ancient History (HSC MARK OF 98, state rank:9) Comprehensive Agrippina the Younger notes according to every syllabus point

Comprehensive Julio Claudian notes according to every syllabus point
Nero Essay (full marks)
Structured essays for each possible 25 mark essay question

Comprehensive Pompeii and Herculaneum notes according to each syllabus point

Comprehensive Sparta notes according to each syllabus point

Studies of Religion (HSC MARK OF 96, state rank:7)

Extensive notes and practice essays on Buddhism depth study: practice of pilgrimage, bioethics and the Dalai Lama

Extensive notes and practice essays on Christianity depth study: practice of baptism, bioethics and Paul of Tarsus

Extensive notes and practice essays on Islam depth study: practice of Hajj, bioethics and Sufism

Comprehensive notes on religion and non-religion according to syllabus

Comprehensive notes and practice essays upon all syllabus points relating to religion and peace according to Buddhism and Christianity

Visual Arts (HSC MARK 95)

Comprehensive summary of Russian video artist Andrei Tarkovsky packed with quotes, critical theory and summaries of his various works

20 page summary of the conceptual framework, frames, practice and various art movements

Comprehensive summary of British land artist Andy Goldsworthy packed with quotes, critical theory and summaries of his various works

Comprehensive summary of British street artist Banksy packed with quotes, critical theory and summaries of his various works

Comprehensive summary of American video artist Bill Viola packed with quotes, critical theory and summaries of his various works

English Advanced (internal rank: 1)

Belonging: belonging related notes according to syllabus of 'Magnum Photos Portfolio by Henri Cartier-Bresson', a great related text appropriate to all areas of belonging

Belonging related notes according to syllabus of 'Mr Nobody' by Jaco Van Dormael related text

Belonging creative writing piece which can be used easily for any stimulus

Modules: Module A: Comparative Study of Texts and Context
Texts in Time – Frankenstein and Blade Runner, structured essays according to syllabus

Module B: critical study of texts - speeches - structured essays and summaries of each speech according to syllabus, highly detailed

Module C: Representation and Text: conflicting perspectives, Julius Caesar, structured essays according to syllabus, with and without related text: '12 Angry Men'

English Extension 1 (internal rank: 1)
summary of Romanticism texts according to syllabus rubric: Northanger Abbey, Coleridge and Possession with related texts

Cheers!

Last edited:

tonysoprano

HSC
Re: CHEAP NOTES: 99+ATAR, 7th in state Studies of Religion, 9th in state Ancient Hist

If i could just buy anwar sadat notes for module B speeches, could i get that really cheap? let me know, thanks

kalaniman2

HSC
N/A
Re: CHEAP NOTES: 99+ATAR, 7th in state Studies of Religion, 9th in state Ancient Hist

Yeh for sure ! Anything is negotiable :)
Send me an email at kalaniman1@hotmail.com and we can confirm payment details

kalaniman2

HSC
N/A

Bump

FerryBoat

HSC

Did you have notes for SOR - Religion and Belief Systems in Australia post-1945?

kalaniman2

HSC
N/A

Bump

kalaniman2

HSC
N/A

happy new year

kalaniman2

HSC
N/A

Sale

kalaniman2

HSC
N/A

Bump

kalaniman2

HSC
N/A

Carsbooks

HSC

Did you have notes for SOR - Religion and Belief Systems in Australia post-1945?
Yeah I do, go to the dropbox account that was set up

kalaniman2

HSC
N/A

Update my friends, all money going towards the reconstruction of houses and food supplies for the victims of the Nepalese earthquake, I am in nepal now and will be distributing every cent personally, thankyou <3

kalaniman2

HSC
N/A

bump

kalaniman2

HSC
N/A

sale

kalaniman2

HSC
N/A

sale!

kalaniman2

HSC
N/A

bump!

kalaniman2

HSC
N/A

sale!

kalaniman2

HSC
N/A

bump

kalaniman2

HSC
N/A

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)