Cheap tutoring in maths 2u&3u business bio chem legal esl ipt [1st lesson free] (1 Viewer)

weijiang21

HSC
Hi everyone

I am Ronya and I recently graduated with an ATAR of 94.5 and I am currently studying B Commerce and B Laws at UNSW. I offer private tutoring in:

-English ESL
-Business Studies
-Legal Studies

My name is Wei and I am currently studying B Commerce and B Economics at UNSW. I offer private tutoring in:

-Maths 2U
-Information Process Technology (IPT)
-Business Studies
-Chinese (ALL LEVELS)

We are bubbly and funny people who will not only become your tutor but also a friend that will help you to bypass the dreadful HSC by kissing it good bye with a band 6 mark. We know what is necessary to achieve 90+ in your subject/s because ONCE UPON A TIME we did our HSC as well and understand that Year 12 is a tiring marathon.

FIRST LESSON IS FREE

We will assist you with any topic that you’re learning. We customise each lesson based on your progress to direct you on a path of a band 6 student. This is done by ensuring that all dot points of the syllabus are covered. After polishing your knowledge with syllabus-based content, we will then base the lessons on exam techniques by going through past HSC papers to ensure that you retain your knowledge but to also learn how to properly answer exams questions.

We have various resources that aim for the calibre of band 6

Usually tutors only help you during the sessions, but I help my students over the week with homework and assessments at NO EXTRA COST.

We only tutor in Cabramatta Library on Saturdays

FIRST LESSON IS FOR FREE

Our rates are:
$20/ Hour

(2+ students per class is $15 per/hour)

Do not hesitate to call, text or email me if you have any questions or are interested.

Contact Ronya at
Mobile: 0422 37 8160
Email: ronya96@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon

Last edited:

RonyaFFLD2014

HSC
N/A
Re: Cheap tutoring in maths 2u&3u business bio chem legal esl ipt [1st lesson f

Bump:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)