cheapest/best place to get digital prints (1 Viewer)

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
i've seen kmart, camerahouse and harvey norman advertise 29c prints... thinking of going there - unless anyone knows of somewhere cheaper or better?

and i don't want to buy a printer cos i don't print enough to make it worthwhile

thanks

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
MedNez said:
Big W is 31c per print, so don't go there -_-
That is if you order them online. I think if you go in yourself they are about 20c a print

HSC
Harvey norman is the best by far.

You can even send them online, pay by credit card and they mail them to you within 2 days.

HSC
http://www.megapixels.com.au/
25 cents, though a sale has just finished by the look of it as the last batch through there was 19 cents a photo.

A lot of the Harvey Norman/Kodak style outlets like to tell you that the reason they're cheaper from sites online is because the online people use lowgrade gear and the product quality is lacking, but that's a load of crap. Depending on how many photos you're looking at getting done, Megapixels should do a free sample for you so you can see how they turn out, and it matches anything I've seen come out of shopfronts providing the same service (And in some cases is better, I've seen some pretty poor results from camera houses).

N.U.G.

HSC
is it possible to get small pics, like say 1/4 size of a normal photo printed?

if so, how much do u reckon they would be? (roughly)

Jackee

!!!!!
HSC
look behind the dockets u get from shopping at woolies they usually have gud deals =p

luluish

HSC
this was the cheapest one i could find.
www.getdigital.com.au
they have an offer at 10cents and can be collected from 3500 stores around Australia. The quality is good and they are using Kodak paper. The good think about getdigital is that they have vouchers where you can print off and you can use it instore! You can also drop your CD or Memory card any 3500 stores for only 10 cents each. This is the lowest price in Australia, i've double checked! They are a part of a company called QFL photos, if that helps!

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
my local chemist does them for 15c each if you have more than 100 photos (the deal used to be 50+)
so i just save a "prints" folder on my comp and when i get 100..off i go, might take a while but it's worth it.
you should see if your local chemists have similar deals

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
luluish said:
this was the cheapest one i could find.
www.getdigital.com.au
they have an offer at 10cents and can be collected from 3500 stores around Australia. The quality is good and they are using Kodak paper. The good think about getdigital is that they have vouchers where you can print off and you can use it instore! You can also drop your CD or Memory card any 3500 stores for only 10 cents each. This is the lowest price in Australia, i've double checked! They are a part of a company called QFL photos, if that helps!
Way to pull out a 2 year old post.

Evilo

HSC
iambored said:
That is if you order them online. I think if you go in yourself they are about 20c a print
i think you're right.

BIGW has no minimum quantity so its probably the best. Unless you are doing over 100 i wouldn't look further than going physically into a bigW store.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)