Cheapest option for train/bus travel (1 Viewer)

forgot

HSC
Uni Grad
oh i was thinking you get that card like in hs

http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/content/travel-concessions-tertiary-students

the red one on the bottom, so the sticker is basically the same when city rail or ticket inspectors ask i show them the sticker on my uni card?

and when do i get this sticker? do i need to apply or something beforehand?

thanks
yeah, you can use your concession card from high school, but obviously after the expiry date its simply useless. It's better to just stick to your student id card which has the concession sticker or stamp on the top of it.

HSC
Thanks for the help. Yeah i'm buying the weekly MyMulti since i travel a reasonable amount too $26.40 i think it was

zhiying

HSC
Cmon guys, the best option is the Senior Ticket. $2.50 unlimited use in the day + get off at any station + can be used for buses. $2.50x5 = $12.50 pretty good even if you go uni all 5 days.

Then all you have to do is master the art of fare evasion, a lot easier these days since transit officers dont seem to check ticket as much anymore

HSC
Uni Grad
Cmon guys, the best option is the Senior Ticket. $2.50 unlimited use in the day + get off at any station + can be used for buses. $2.50x5 = $12.50 pretty good even if you go uni all 5 days.

Then all you have to do is master the art of fare evasion, a lot easier these days since transit officers dont seem to check ticket as much anymore
LOL i can totally imagine you as a senior citizen :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)