Cheapest way to unii (1 Viewer)

UzurOger

Almost Sexy Bastard
HSC
what's the cheapest way to get to parra campus from the bondi area? is it to get a weekly ticket or a travel 10??

L

LaraB

Depends on how many days you're going...

but i'm assuming you won't be going 5 days so travel ten's work out cheaper i think

I go by bus 3 days and i konw a travel 10's cheaper for me

dodgyfilokid

HSC
no forms..you buy them from cityrail ticket machines or sydney buses ticket stop..jz ask for d yello travel pass for train bus ferry...d forms r needed if you want to buy a quarterly or anuual pass which is a rip off i say

Jaron2005

HSC
Ah guys I was wondering can i get a similar pass which includes both trains and bus to UWS parramatta campus from Cabramatta

because I have no idea what to buy, and every morning its jam packed at the ticket machine.

So basically if I buy this "travel pass" which I assume is the Pink one, it will include both my weekly train and bus fare right? So basically for the 7 day i just put my car through those rail gates and those bus card machine thingy right?

Because 4 day of uni cost me $24.

thanks in advance

Last edited:

dodgyfilokid

HSC
umm....yeh you could buy the pink pass and that costs 24 bucks a week....you use d green machine on sta buses when you have the pass..i would also consider a weekly ticket from cabramatta to parramatta then a travelten...depends on your needs really. if you plan on goin out almost everyday then travelpass is a money saver but if you only travel between uni and home then d weekly train and travelten might be d sensible option :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)